Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ...

Discus and support Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They did with dablo 3 I think. Assassin creed black flag I believe? I know they did with destiny. Would they with transformers devastation?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by addictgaming360, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ...

They did with dablo 3 I think. Assassin creed black flag I believe? I know they did with destiny.

Would they with transformers devastation?

:)

addictgaming360, Sep 23, 2015
  2. Friday the 13th on Free Games with Gold

i would like Friday the 13th to be on Free Games With Gold because earlier today when i tried to play the game it said i needed to buy the game again so i contacted Xbox Support and told them the problem and they did nothing about it. i didnt gameshare the
    game. i fully bought it for £31.99 and now i need to buy it again. i even asked for a replacement code and they didnt even give me one. i gave them full proof i bought the game like bank statement, time and day i bought it and they did nothing. so i would
    like Friday the 13th to be Free on Gold.

ShrewdThunder57, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Xbox Live Gold from NA Xbox One to European Xbox One

I wasn't able to find the answer to my question anywhere else so I thought I'd ask here...

I just moved to Italy from the United States where I have a Xbox One. I would like to buy a Xbox here in Italy but am worried it may not work the way I would like it to...

Will my Xbox Live Gold account work on the European Xbox?

Will my Xbox Live Game downloads (I never purchased any physical game, only digital downloads) work as they did on the original Xbox?

I remember reading Xbox One games are region free and that Xbox Live would also work regardless...

Will I only be able to use American credit cards? If so, is there any way around it?

Hope this doesn't become an issue...

Ado Stimamiglio, Sep 23, 2015
  4. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ...

It was mostly done during the next-gen launch and in the wake of launch with gamers transitioning from the 360 to the Xbox One. Discounts, free versions, and sometimes in-game rewards for games on both platforms.

We're still kind of seeing it with 'remasters' like Dishonored. But if a game has been on the X1 store for ages, has a 360 version, and hasn't had a special offer for upgrading. Or has arrived to the party brand new on both platforms this late in the game.
    I don't think it's gonna get discounts or freebie incentives. =)

Maybe visit the official publisher or developer forums for the game and ask the same question. You may get an official response from a community manager or something if they're anything like 2K, Undead Labs, Bethesda et al.

Argontheos, Sep 23, 2015
  5. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    I too am sick of having to pay for the same product twice. So I stopped buying games altogether. This industry has become downright criminal and I will have nothing to do with it.

DeadFall526, Sep 25, 2015
  6. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    [quote user="Deadfall526"]I too am sick of having to pay for the same product twice. [/quote]

You know that you have a choice not to buy it twice? No one is holding a gun to your head, making you buy it.

[quote user="Deadfall526"]So I stopped buying games altogether. This industry has become downright criminal and I will have nothing to do with it.[/quote]

Nothing to do with it, except coming onto a video game forum on a daily basis. Either leave video games completely, or don't. Stop with the half-measures,

Dirty Loco, Sep 25, 2015
  7. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Yes, thank you Mr Guidance counselor , thank you for telling me how the world works and how I should act in accordance to your views. Looks like I got a lot of self work to do, Again thank you.

DeadFall526, Sep 25, 2015
  8. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

lol... DeadFall... your sarcasm is thick but your original comment needed Zen's response. There is literally
    nothing criminal about releasing games on multiple platforms. Ha ha ha! {XD

Argontheos, Sep 26, 2015
  9. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    Perhaps criminal was an over zealous word, I agree. How about instead of criminal maybe .. avaricious ??

DeadFall526, Sep 26, 2015
  10. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    It's not even avaricious. lol It's different platforms. Business. 360 owners want games on their platform. X1 owners want games on their platform.

When I went from VHS to DVD I didn't expect movie studios to update my film collection for free. DVD to Blu-Ray and online digital...

... those greeeeeedy TV and movie studios, those money-grubbing Blu-Ray manufacturers! They expect me to pay again for movies I already own! For shame! lol

Man. Ha ha. Some expectations gamers have are only a hair short bat-sheet cur-azy. {XD

Argontheos, Sep 26, 2015
  11. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    I think you are starting to veer off topic here I said my opinion and that's it, no need to keep hammering it in the ground. I am not going to change my views and outlook so why bother trying ?Why does what I say and feel bother you so much ? You guys really
    need to start asking yourselves this question before you flip out on someone who said something you don't agree with.Anyways, there is nothing left to gain from this thread so I wont be replying back, have a good one.

DeadFall526, Sep 26, 2015
  12. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    The topic is "free versions of next-gen games when buying last-gen" so we haven't veered anywhere. =) You said you're sick of buying the same product twice...

... if the products were the same nobody would have bought next-gen consoles. They're not the same. There are development/manufacturing/marketing costs for games on all platforms. Next-gen versions are better and more expensive at retail than last-gen.

If you buy PC games you don't get Mac and console versions free. If you buy a Ford Fiesta you don't get the next Porsche 911 free - cos it's a car and you already own a car. Heh ha.

As I said in my first post in this thread. These offers were made during the next-gen launch period and the months following for those consumers upgrading when the multiplat games were launching around the same time as the new hardware.

Any offers beyond that are made at the developers/publishers discretion and shouldn't be expected all the time... just appreciated when they're made at all. They don't have to do the discount/freebies. But it's nice when they do. {=)

Have a good one. {XD

Argontheos, Sep 26, 2015
  13. Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ...

Deadfall526 please make a new post instead here. My thread is totally different. And everyone went off topic.

addictgaming360, Nov 1, 2018
  14. DeadFall526 Win User

Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did before?

I too am sick of having to pay for the same product twice. So I stopped buying games altogether. This industry has become downright criminal and I will have nothing to do with it.
  15. DeadFall526 Win User

Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did before?

Yes, thank you Mr Guidance counselor , thank you for telling me how the world works and how I should act in accordance to your views. Looks like I got a lot of self work to do, Again thank you.
  16. Argontheos Win User

It was mostly done during the next-gen launch and in the wake of launch with gamers transitioning from the 360 to the Xbox One. Discounts, free versions, and sometimes in-game rewards for games on both platforms.

We're still kind of seeing it with 'remasters' like Dishonored. But if a game has been on the X1 store for ages, has a 360 version, and hasn't had a special offer for upgrading. Or has arrived to the party brand new on both platforms this late in the game.
    I don't think it's gonna get discounts or freebie incentives. =)

Maybe visit the official publisher or developer forums for the game and ask the same question. You may get an official response from a community manager or something if they're anything like 2K, Undead Labs, Bethesda et al.
  17. DeadFall526 Win User

Perhaps criminal was an over zealous word, I agree. How about instead of criminal maybe .. avaricious ??
  18. Argontheos Win User

lol... DeadFall... your sarcasm is thick but your original comment needed Zen's response. There is literally
    nothing criminal about releasing games on multiple platforms. Ha ha ha! {XD
Thema:

1. Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ... - Similar Threads - Question buy 36o

2. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  3. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  4. I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...: I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with...
  5. Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...: It's OK if I have to enter my password and two-factor authentication code every time I drive or otherwise travel between my home with the Xbox One X and my mother's new home with Nonnie and Papa...
  6. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  7. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  8. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy): Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ?? J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et...
  9. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  10. Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question: I second this notion. I purchased Doom on May 6th and have yet to receive my download codes. I'm really looking forward to playing the originals, but I'm growing impatient....