Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet)

Discus and support Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been using starlink for almost a year now and it’s been really good for the Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation Consoles and Nintendo consoles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheNavySquid, Jun 24, 2023.

1. TheNavySquid
    TheNavySquid Guest

I’ve been using starlink for almost a year now and it’s been really good for the Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation Consoles and Nintendo consoles and my PC but strangely just on Xbox 360 my latency is 260ms but on my other systems it’s around 40ms, is there anyway to improve my latency on Xbox 360 or is it always going to be that way?

:)

TheNavySquid, Jun 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Thenavysquid, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know if you tried to improve your internet speed by following some recommendations provided in the article below?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Additionally, you can try to improve the latency by using a custom DNS.
    You can follow the tutorial below for this purpose:

https://www.techsolutions.support.com/how-to/ho...

Try with 1.1.1.1 as primary, 1.0.0.1 as secondary, or 8.8.8.8 as primary and 8.8.4.4 as secondary.

This link leads to a non-Microsoft website. The page appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  3. marrium akhtar Win User

StarLink Internet Latency Xbox Live

If you are a Starlink user who wants to know whether you can play online games uninterrupted in an RV, you need to forward specific ports on your router for which you need port forwarding feature for your Starlink ISP. Port forwarding can enhance Starlink speeds for online gaming and you can improve connection speeds.

You will notice good internet speeds on your Starlink connection compared to ADSL and optic fiber. Playing FPS or MMO games may not cause trouble on Starlink, regardless of the connection package you purchased. However, hosting servers or opening ports to connect to external servers can be an issue on Starlink due to CGNAT.

The easiest way to get around CGNAT and port forward games on Starlink is to use a VPN with a port forwarding add-on.
  4. InfestedCord208 Win User

How do i change my Xbox from IPv4 to IPv6?

Starlink IP has v4 and v6 .xbox x is using v4 and has no way of activating v6 .Boo!

Will contact starlink for help.is very frustrating.
  5. parker kolbe Win User

Minecraft authentication servers are down

posting for anyone that finds this in the future! the issue turned out to be my IP address. I use starlink (satellite internet) so I used a VPN and it all started working again!
  6. ExpiiGod Win User

resident evil revelations 2 xbox 360 It's not getting online mode.

You can try to connect using an ethernet cable or a xbox 360 internet adapter.
Thema:

1. Question about using Starlink Internet on Xbox 360 (using Ethernet) - Similar Threads - Question using Starlink

2. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  3. First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know...: First time I’ve used the community to ask a question, but I would really like to know before I make a purchase would like to buy a game. It’s kind of obscure of orcs and men. I live in the states....
  4. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  5. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  6. I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm wondering why I can't use a certain name... See the description for the question...: Just a name change issue... does anybody know why I can't change my name to "vortexsayshi"... It just says that the gamertag is not allowed but I don't see anything that could possibly be...
  7. Question: Should I use my many physical Xbox key cards granting anywhere from 1 mo.-4 mos....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Should I use my many physical Xbox key cards granting anywhere from 1 mo.-4 mos....: I think I should. I know I'll enjoy putting four Xbox Series X consoles in family member's homes within day trip distance, on top of a fifth one in my own. Microsoft Starts Testing Xbox Game Pass...
  8. Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...: I’ll trade in my 2nd gen. base model Apple AirPods for credit at an Apple Store, to get 4th gen. base model Apple AirPods in four years or fewer after this July 19th, 2022 if I can use the current...
  9. xcloud app question how to use the app

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud app question how to use the app: Hy Everywhere. My name is Attila,Im live in Hungary. Help me.. How to register? I buy today Game Pass Ultimate,How to use xcloud in Pc App? submitted by /u/attila19910202 [link] [comments]
  10. Question: Can I use a generic two prong power cord on my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Can I use a generic two prong power cord on my Xbox Series X?: Got my Xbox Series X today. Yay!!! Opened the box and found TWO High-Speed HDMI Cables but ZERO power cable. I personally don't want to deal with returning it and then waiting for a replacement...