Question about Titanfall ~ player count

Discus and support Question about Titanfall ~ player count in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The only people left who dont like 6v6 now are mostly people who still have not played the game. The game balances pretty well with A! player count and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tohellnbak, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. XxMavr1kxX
    XxMavr1kxX Guest

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count


    The only people left who dont like 6v6 now are mostly people who still have not played the game. The game balances pretty well with A! player count and Map sizes.
     
    XxMavr1kxX, Feb 20, 2014
    #16
  2. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    i got a Ogre titan, honestly i wasn't that impressed, it just didn't feel much more durable than the Atlas and it only had one dash slot.
     
    Zero Divided, Feb 20, 2014
    #17
  3. eh i would of rather had bigger maps, more human players and no bots...maybe thats personal preference but hey this is COD with battlebots is all...the graphics looked pretty cartoonish on the demo as well.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Feb 20, 2014
    #18
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count

    6v6 is actually pretty good. The AI does need a slight tweak and they should be fine Question about Titanfall ~ player count :) After the first day I pretty much just focused on human players anyway.
     
    CRUZZifer, Feb 20, 2014
    #19
  5. 6 vs 6 works very well and easy to coordinate strategies any more would throw it unbalance. Meanwhile the Ai works well. If you fight along side them great for blending in and use them to help you some ignore them but if you are among them you can pick off
    pilots plus being around them every now and than is hilarious the things they say, and also it really makes the game better with them. The battle is truly epic when you are among them
     
    KoreVirus-7E452D96-C998-4C20-AB40-8B63CE4A9AA5, Feb 20, 2014
    #20
  6. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    The player count didn't matter and after playing the beta,i was please with it.

    Well balance and AI brings a living feeling,even when i'm not in the middle of the battlefied....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Feb 20, 2014
    #21
  7. What a laughable post. The most blatant showing of jealousy. You know which one I mean.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 20, 2014
    #22
  8. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count

    LOL Fatal.. yeah.. never ANYTHING nice to say... kind of feel sorry for him... always grumpy and upset... not enough hugs and kisses I am guessing...
     
    tohellnbak, Feb 20, 2014
    #23
  9. Uncle Rastas
    Uncle Rastas Guest
    Major Nelson said that Spectre soldiers will not be that dumb and will move trough the roofs, run on walls and will pack a punch.

    6 vs 6 will be perfect happy middle for friends/clans to have a coordinated game play. Cant remember where I did read but apparently clans or groups of friends have around 6-8 active members only at any given time that play the same game.
     
    Uncle Rastas, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. Zero Divided Win User

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count

    i got a Ogre titan, honestly i wasn't that impressed, it just didn't feel much more durable than the Atlas and it only had one dash slot.
  11. tohellnbak Win User

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count

    I got my *** kicked by a grunt... went to drop kick him and he drop kicked me first... but to be honest... i was about to die anyways...
  12. DuFFuL Win User

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count

    See what I mean! Haha. So predictable Z!
  13. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count

    The player count didn't matter and after playing the beta,i was please with it.

    Well balance and AI brings a living feeling,even when i'm not in the middle of the battlefied....
  14. XxMavr1kxX Win User

    Question about Titanfall ~ player count

    The only people left who dont like 6v6 now are mostly people who still have not played the game. The game balances pretty well with A! player count and Map sizes.
Thema:

Question about Titanfall ~ player count

Loading...
  1. Question about Titanfall ~ player count - Similar Threads - Question Titanfall player

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....