question about the xbox one and in general

Discus and support question about the xbox one and in general in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i just turned my xbox one on for the first time in probably 4 years and there’s been two updates applied so far, i probably already know the answer to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SeanTheSamuraii, Oct 9, 2022.

1. question about the xbox one and in general

i just turned my xbox one on for the first time in probably 4 years and there’s been two updates applied so far, i probably already know the answer to this but there’s always a catch with microsoft, are the previous updates required for the newer updates?

submitted by /u/SeanTheSamuraii
    [link] [comments]

/u/SeanTheSamuraii, Oct 9, 2022
  2. iXscaped Win User

General question about Xbox one consoles

Youll have all your saved progress with cloud!
  3. julieedwards4 Win User

Thanks. I was worried I'd have to play all the hard stuff again.

Thinking of going to an xbox one x some time this year, so needed to know what I have to do

Not looking forward to having to download and install all the Games again. They take forever.
  4. JohnRowell2 Win User

I've only just recently switched to an Xbox one S console. Been using Wii and Wii U for a long time. Anyway, my question is if for some reason my console stops working and I have to get another one, is my data saved in the cloud? Or would I have
    to replay all my games? I know I would have to download/install the Games on the new console, but if I'm using the same account, would it still have my Game play saved?
    Won't read disco
  5. MetalNutz Win User

My reply isn't about the console itself, but it's about the Xbox community. IMO Xbox has the THE BEST online community and it's the most accessible.

Welcome to Xbox!
  6. Smwutches Win User

As long as you're signed into Live, all of your game saves are automatically stored on the cloud. So if you were to upgrade or have to get a new console for any reason, you would be able to pick up where you left off. The system would just resync with
    the save as soon as you start the game on the new console.
Thema:

question about the xbox one and in general

1. question about the xbox one and in general - Similar Threads - question general

2. General question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General question: The only copy they have available for the game in question is for the Xbox 360 is there a way that copy could be playable on Xbox one 79e463a2-bb77-4ef9-9f16-c2dbf73c1947
  3. General Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    General Question: How would I be able to purchase mortal kombat vs dc digitally on Xbox one It states not currently available is there a time window where it would be available again for buyers...
  4. Soo just a general question

in XBoX on Windows
    Soo just a general question: So basically i recently saw this and wondered why it looked like this [img] 067cb08e-7962-4ba5-a8c4-c8469a25b140
  5. General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

in XboX Insiders
    General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?: Hello. I recently bought myself an Xbox I haven’t played Xbox in 6-7 Years now. I had an enforcement action take place on my account back in 2016 had a communication ban for 24hrs over something I...
  6. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: [img] anyone tell me what this little holographic 5 on my profile is, I've only just noticed it and got a little confused about what it meant 6b267d42-4e3a-4c51-99e7-0b0afa7a2bc1
  7. Re Opening a Case (General Question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Re Opening a Case (General Question): I understand this is not a place to ask for enforcement help. But I can't find anywhere if you're able to ask for your case to be rereviewed or reopened for at least a second time. Since there's...
  8. General question about the Alpha Insider ring

in XboX Insiders
    General question about the Alpha Insider ring: This will be my first console change while in the Xboxinsiders program, when the series x comes out will I still be able to be in the Alpha build or will I need to start over again? I apologise...
  9. General question

in XBoX Accessibility
    General question: Hi What does coming soon to Microsoft store mean? thanks Jared 18879bfd-30f3-4bef-b32e-cb89ad39ae69
  10. Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus DLC and general DLC question: So I bought metro exodus and when I went into manage game and add ons I noticed that I can download both of the DLCs without buying them. Is that normal? I'll gladly buy them if I like the game...