Question About Store Post Latest Update

Discus and support Question About Store Post Latest Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I notice no matter what i try trailers arent full screen anymore after the update. Is this an update glitch or something??? Or is this just how it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KillamPH, Oct 4, 2020.

1. KillamPH
    KillamPH Guest

I notice no matter what i try trailers arent full screen anymore after the update. Is this an update glitch or something??? Or is this just how it is now??? Curious...

:)

KillamPH, Oct 4, 2020
  2. KillamPH Win User

*Update #2* I notice if you start your system (One X) and go to the store the audio is also turned off by default. You have to use that icon in the upper right three lines or whatever it is, go to the setting and select to turn it on. If you restart
    your system , it turns it back to OFF. Is this a glitch? Or is this a sad fact of life thanks to xbox designers clearly not thinking things through. Again the question(s) still stand guys and I could use the help to satisfy my curiosity...
  3. KillamPH Win User

*Update* If you scroll with the stick to the top of the page the default trailer plays full screen, but you cant seem to do fullscreen for any other trailer for a given game. Again the question still stands from earlier. Any help would be appreciated...
  4. SunlessSheet990 Win User

Bug report - Microsoft Store

Post describes bug in MS store app on Xbox one with latest console update
  5. Qwertei Win User

Home XBox Issue

I have a question for you okay. Are you signed into the latest preview update or in the preview program? If so it's best to report it as a issue and post in the preview forums.
  6. just asking.787 Win User

flight sim

Still Shows install the latest store Update. In the Store is no Update availlable
Thema:

1. Question About Store Post Latest Update - Similar Threads - Question Store Post

2. Store question Underworld bundle price?

in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...
  3. Store items question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store items question: Just wondering if we can use store items offline in MW2 c372c9d7-828f-406d-a88f-e278704637f3
  4. I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...: I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with...
  5. Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question): Hello, I like to ask about xbox live games, that are from in Microsoft store in pc. If you buy there game that support xbox live & account log-in & had multiple microsoft accounts available....
  6. So i have a question about the microsoft store and someother xbox questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have a question about the microsoft store and someother xbox questions.: The first question is: is the Microsoft Store different between windows 8.1 and windows 10 ? because a long time ago i remeber you could download this game Game Room (xbox.com) or is the game...
  7. New store version on xbox one question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New store version on xbox one question: Ever since new update to the xbox store I cant seem to find where to click for see all games like they had on there before the facelift. I would click either see all games or just all games and I...
  8. Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience: Is there a way to turn off the inline "preview" that takes up the top half of the screen when browsing? It looks great, especially in still images but in practice the more I use it the more I'm...
  9. Store region question

in XBoX on Windows
    Store region question: Can i please get some help, when i try to buy something and i enter my credit card this shows up and i cant match store region and payment method, its locked on UK, and i live in Europe and i cant...
  10. Microsoft store free game question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store free game question: I added a free game from microsoft store, I didn't install it, but now I want to remove it completely, however I do not see this option anywhere. No matter what I do it says you own this game and...