Question about Starfield pre-order

Discus and support Question about Starfield pre-order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Starfield pre orders are live and I saw there is premium edition upgrade with 5 days early access and so if I pre order premium edition upgrade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeonRibic, Jun 12, 2023.

1. LeonRibic
    LeonRibic Guest

Hi, Starfield pre orders are live and I saw there is premium edition upgrade with 5 days early access and so if I pre order premium edition upgrade will I get 5 days early access if I have Game pass and starfield standard edition is on game pass

:)

LeonRibic, Jun 12, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Based on the details on this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/starfiel....

It should give you 5-day early access if you have the standard version of the game.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to ask them as they are responsible for delivering the codes.

I would suggest that you purchase directly from Microsoft if early access is important to you, as that will be guaranteed to arrive on time
  4. Andreas Kontogiannis Win User

The problem was the prepaid cary. Problem solved by changing pay.ethod with another vard,not prepaid.
  5. thomas james latham Win User

Hi ordered the premium edition from littlewoods they have no sent me the code yet will I receive it on the 1st or should of already had it
  6. xxJG0Dxx Win User

Question about pre-orders

Hello ,

You should see progress on your extra VIP star offer shortly. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thankyou for all the help. Appreciate it :)
Thema:

1. Question about Starfield pre-order - Similar Threads - Question Starfield pre

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Starfield question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield question: My wife bought the early edition of Starfield and has been playing since was available. In the Microsoft store it says she still needs to buy it. Is that a glitch?...
  10. Starfield soundtrack question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield soundtrack question: I purchased the Constellation edition for Xbox. I was sad to see the soundtrack was locked behind some app. Is there a way to get the files onto my laptop or phone so I can listen to it at work...