Question about "play demo" for minecraft java edition

Discus and support Question about "play demo" for minecraft java edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello gamers, I have a question about minecraft. So I bought minecraft as windows aka Bedrock edition in 2020. And I heard a news that both java and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Lee_1212, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Question about "play demo" for minecraft java edition

Hello gamers, I have a question about minecraft.

So I bought minecraft as windows aka Bedrock edition in 2020. And I heard a news that both java and bedrock editions are combined together and I can get a java edition for free. I've been trying to get a java minecraft through microsoft store and minecraft official page. It seemed like I already got one in microsoft store but when I tried launch the minecraft launcher to play java edition I couldn't play the whole game. And I was using microsoft account at all so I was not using mojang account. I only could play demo. I was trying to solve this problem through out youtube and others but I couldn't. I also found the launcher saying that I can't play when I play minecraft with family sharing but my account is completely not connected to my family. And it also says that I need to change my account region settings to play this game. I checked my profile and it was setted to Canada which is totally right. I really need help. I tried everything I could but it was not a right solution I believe.

:)

Daniel Lee_1212, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Sumit D -IA Independent Advisor posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"No, absolutely you do not need to buy the game again.

Download the launcher from this link:

https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftI...

Ensure you sign in using the same account you purchased."

Original post

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
  4. Rostom L Win User

minecraft works on one account but not other

Hi magnum2468!

If it works fine on the other account, it means that the game was purchased through that account. The Minecraft Java Edition can't be played in full if you don't purchase the game through your own or preferred account.

Please refer to their FAQ here about demo mode: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

If you wanted to play on LAN, it may be possible to use only one single account on both PC. Check this link for more info about Minecraft Java Multiplayer https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I'm stuck in Minecraft beta like forever

Steps are the same if you are in the insider beta, if you mean the java edition demo, you are probably using a wrong account, or you aren't using the Microsoft login after the Migration or your migration process wasn't completed

More information about Java edition demo here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft account not working, nothing seems to work, Java error, error -2, mismmatched version of Java I got them all

Hi joserrp001,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft Java Edition, when you encounter an issue with the licensing of the game. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Please see this support article that discusses how Demo Mode works for Minecraft Java Edition. You may follow the troubleshooting in the page too - Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode.

Hope this helps! If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Question about "play demo" for minecraft java edition - Similar Threads - Question play demo

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  4. Remote access play question

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his...
  5. I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...: I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts? 5f680fc7-5381-4cc0-92e0-0d689d95fb78
  6. Remote Play Question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play Question?: I recently bought a backbone, but my remote play isn't working. I have set my console and phone up for remote play, but everytime I try to play, I keep getting disconnected before I can even...
  7. |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    |QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?: Title. What I'm asking is if you aren't signed into your Xbox but you have your account on it, including the Xbox already being on. Is there a way to sign in on the Xbox and start playing with...
  8. Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...: Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice that the fan is getting hot, but at the same time I do not notice that in most games, so is this a problem...
  9. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  10. Backwards compatibility remote play question

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatibility remote play question: (I wasn't sure which flair was better) So, I tried to play Fable through remote play. The error 0x87e10004 error comes up, I got used to it, it's a bummer. My question is, can it/will it be...