Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password

Discus and support Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I have a question I'm hoping somebody can answer for me. My younger brother purchased an xbox one a few years back and made an account with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GarishBerry8604, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password

Hey there, I have a question I'm hoping somebody can answer for me. My younger brother purchased an xbox one a few years back and made an account with a gold membership that is being charged to my credit card. For whatever reason I now have to log in manually
    to the old account and have no idea what the password is (and my brother doesn't either), I have followed all of the steps and can't log into that account. That account has had a gold membership on it for quite some time and I will obviously still be charged
    for the account even though nobody can log into it. Could anybody help me out here?

:)

GarishBerry8604, Feb 8, 2018
  2. carcrazytom
    carcrazytom Guest
    Account access

Hello,

I am asking the following question for a friend.

Their gold membership has expired but they would still like to use the account online on a silver membership. When they sign into Xbox Live it asks them for their email address & password for the account to revert it to a silver membership.

Problem is they can not remember the email associated with the account. I am aware this is viewable in the dashboard when logged into Xbox Live but it won't let them in until an email address & password have been entered.

Is there any other way to see or obtain the email address associated with the account?

Also why is it asking for login credentials as their membership has expired many times before (including mine) and these have never been required?

Thank you,

carcrazytom, Feb 8, 2018
  3. I can't download my free Xbox gold games even if i have the Xbox gold!!!

Correction : Since i can't modify or delete my post.

I'm using my main account which has no gold but i use my second account ZenMonk616 which has the gold membership to download thoses games.

So my second account Zenmonk616 has the gold membership and that's where i tried to download my free copies of the games and it's there where the membership expire the next month the 15 of april 2017.

My main account , is on xbox gold sharing but i know you can't dowload games with gold from sharing gold accounts!

But the problem is still there, i have my gold membership on my second account, i tried to download from there but nothing!!

I Devil Virus, Feb 8, 2018
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password

Did you try recovering the account? Have you contacted support for your region? Worst case scenario you kiss the account good bye and contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.

BigB EC, Feb 8, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: