Question about my MyVIP Star Rank February promo

Discus and support Question about my MyVIP Star Rank February promo in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi There was a promo last month in Xbox Live Rewards where if I spent $175 in February in the Microsoft store on games I would receive my last star in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NOIRZDE77, Mar 7, 2017.

1. NOIRZDE77
    NOIRZDE77 Guest

Hi

There was a promo last month in Xbox Live Rewards where if I spent $175 in February in the Microsoft store on games I would receive my last star in MyVIP Star Rank. The promo stated that results for getting the star would be calculated by March 7th. When
    I logged in today to confirm the results my profile did not show my 5th star but instead said I'm at 5% of getting my 5th star. I made the following purchases in February to receive my 5th star which are over $175.00...

-Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires $25.00

-Friday, February 10, 2017 - Deadlight: Director's Cut $6.00

-Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - Deadpool $20.00

-Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND $12.50

-Tuesday, February 21, 2017 - Attack on Titan $30.00

-Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - Firewatch $10.00

-Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure $4.99

-Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - Titanfall® 2 Deluxe Edition $32.00

-Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - ARSLAN: THE WARRIORS OF LEGEND $59.99

Half these games I only bought to receive my 5th star from the promo being offered so I hope this can be looked into...thank you for your time and help with this issue.

:)

NOIRZDE77, Mar 7, 2017
  2. IAmLuso
    IAmLuso Guest
    I didn't get my ''ONE STAR'' upgrade for purchasing more than 106$ in February 2017???

See below info I got as a promo...

''Just spend $106 in the Xbox Store or Microsoft Movies & TV by February 28, and we’ll add one Star to your MyVIP Star Rank for 2017. That means you could be just one purchase away from earning 6% back on all of your purchases* for the rest of the year.''

I bought more than 106$ and never got my star, can someone help me with this???

IAmLuso, Mar 7, 2017
  3. IAmLuso
    IAmLuso Guest
    I didn't get my ''ONE STAR'' upgrade for purchasing more than 106$ in February 2017???

Hello,

See below info I got as a promo...

''Just spend $106 in the Xbox Store or Microsoft Movies & TV by February 28, and we’ll add one Star to your MyVIP Star Rank for 2017. That means you could be just one purchase away from earning 6% back on all of your purchases* for the rest of the year.''

I bought more than 106$ and never got my star, can someone help me with this???

IAmLuso, Mar 7, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello NOIRZDE77,

There was an issue with the data source for our purchase information that caused a unforeseen delay in purchase information around the beginning of this month. Unfortunately, this had the side effect of causing purchases from the 28th of February to be processed
    shortly after we had run calculations for the VIP boost offer, causing them to not be factored into those calculations correctly. I can confirm that your purchases should successfully promote you. We are working with our platform team on properly recognizing
    users with purchases on this date, and hope to have a fix deployed shortly. When we can confirm that this hotfix has been deployed, and that your account has been properly promoted, we'll update this thread! Apologies for the inconvenience and confusion caused
    by this delay.

XBLRewards8, Mar 7, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello NOIRZDE77,

We have deployed a hotfix for this issue, and can confirm your extra star was awarded on our database. You should be able to see this extra star once this information is uploaded to the website. This should occur within the next few days.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello NOIRZDE77,

We have deployed a hotfix for this issue, and can confirm your extra star was awarded on our database. You should be able to see this extra star once this information is uploaded to the website. This should occur within the next few days.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello NOIRZDE77,

There was an issue with the data source for our purchase information that caused a unforeseen delay in purchase information around the beginning of this month. Unfortunately, this had the side effect of causing purchases from the 28th of February to be processed
    shortly after we had run calculations for the VIP boost offer, causing them to not be factored into those calculations correctly. I can confirm that your purchases should successfully promote you. We are working with our platform team on properly recognizing
    users with purchases on this date, and hope to have a fix deployed shortly. When we can confirm that this hotfix has been deployed, and that your account has been properly promoted, we'll update this thread! Apologies for the inconvenience and confusion caused
    by this delay.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hi Org1nizdGeneral. In order to receive payback for purchases, you must first unlock a MyVIP Star rank. Once you unlock a Star rank, you'll earn a certain percentage back on qualifying purchases. To learn more about the MyVIP program, visit our FAQ:
    https://rewards.xbox.com/en-US/faq/#myvip.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox rewards

Hello Lt Boulton,

As stated in the FAQ:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards program. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period through
    December 31, 2018. Click here to learn more.

Since we have not yet transitioned to Microsoft Rewards, there is no reflection of your MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

the my vip upgrade

Hello deedog35,

As was mentioned in the FAQ for that offer:

How does the MyVIP Star Boost work?

Select Xbox Live Rewards members can earn an extra Star for their 2017 MyVIP Star Rank by spending at least $XX before tax on qualifying MyVIP content in the Xbox Store or Microsoft Movies & TV. In order to qualify, you must be invited to participate.
    Completion of your purchase(s)must be made between February 1, 201700:00UTC and February 28, 2017 23:59 UTC. Please visithttp://www.worldtimeserver.comor another world time database to determine
    local time.

While it takes us up to 96 hours to process new purchase information, if you have made your purchases only recently, then it would not have been within the month of February, and therefore not eligible for this offer.
Thema:

1. Question about my MyVIP Star Rank February promo - Similar Threads - Question MyVIP Star

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    question about an item you have in the vault for the myvip gems: hi, i see you have the Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller listed in the vault for 500 myvip gems and say it is considered $200 which is what it sold for 2 years ago and i have not...
  6. Cosmetic add-ons for games and MyVIP? And one other question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cosmetic add-ons for games and MyVIP? And one other question: My question is simple. Do all add-ons for games count for MyVIP credits and spending limits, even if they are cosmetic, i.e. in game costumes, bonus music tracks, etc.? I know that games like...
  7. Question regarding MyVip Gold bonus

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question regarding MyVip Gold bonus: Hi, so my Xbox Live Gold account has been renewed on 04/08/2017 per the service and subscription tab in the account page, the charge for Xbox Live Gold does not happen though until 04/19/2017....
  8. MyVIP Boost Question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Boost Question: Hi! Just wondering if i use gift card currency to purchase preorder games. That will count myvip boost, right? Thanks! Jeff b557b69f-2634-4f45-8b19-01302943285b
  9. Question about Credits and MyVIP Rank never Updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question about Credits and MyVIP Rank never Updating: I know that I can only earn Rewards Credits once I was an Xbox Live Rewards member, however I've been a member for nearly 4 years now. According to your FAQs, once my membership is complete, you...
  10. MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question: So, I'm a 5* VIP with Gold. I made a post mid-December inquiring about credit deposits on rebates, and was told they get calculated and deposited at the end of the month. I'm all but positive...