Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

Discus and support Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I use the D-Pad to navigate through the Home Screen, or do I need to use the joysticks? 63cc5abe-0b2f-4b42-b746-a728468053c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MemeMaster_12, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

Can I use the D-Pad to navigate through the Home Screen, or do I need to use the joysticks?

:)

MemeMaster_12, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

you can use both d-pad or sticks.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

4. kyle_m4496 Win User

KBM not working

Hi LJ. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The WASD keys cannot be used on the home screen, there is nothing assigned to them. To navigate the home screen, use the keyboard's arrow keys instead.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. LifeWasted 1969 Win User

error code 0x87b20c08

happens when at "home" screen trying to navigate.
  6. PirateMO1911 Win User

Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

I'm having the same issue and have tried the reset (save apps and games option) but it's still stuck in the store menu and won't let me get to anything else. If I hit the xbox button, it takes me to settings but none of the other menus. Any additional
    advice?
Thema:

1. Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen - Similar Threads - Question navigate Home

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...