Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

Discus and support Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If i put my own songs on my X1 can i play them while playing FH2? e5c88967-ceaa-4838-b0bf-ef181e08543c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sad alice said, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

If i put my own songs on my X1 can i play them while playing FH2?

:)

Sad alice said, Nov 1, 2014
  2. PhDPeddler
    PhDPeddler Guest
    Forza 5 needs better music

Forza 5 was the first game that made me question music in games. Looking forward to the music in Horizon 2.

PhDPeddler, Nov 1, 2014
  3. Question about saved games and Forza

about Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360*

RochenFisch50, Nov 1, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You can't put your own music on X1, so no you cant play it while playing FH2.

x24hrs2livex, Nov 1, 2014
  5. Wot lol

You cant put your on music on the x1??? Why?!?!?!?

Sad alice said, Nov 1, 2014
  6. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest
    I thought you could put it on a thumbdrive, and play it on the media player. Wasn't that in the last update?

CarringtonTV, Nov 1, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @Steve No. I mean you probably can but what the OP wants(assumption) is background music.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Sad alice said Win User

Wot lol

You cant put your on music on the x1??? Why?!?!?!?
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

@Steve No. I mean you probably can but what the OP wants(assumption) is background music.
  10. CarringtonTV Win User

I thought you could put it on a thumbdrive, and play it on the media player. Wasn't that in the last update?
  11. x24hrs2livex Win User

You can't put your own music on X1, so no you cant play it while playing FH2.
  12. PhDPeddler Win User

Forza 5 needs better music

Forza 5 was the first game that made me question music in games. Looking forward to the music in Horizon 2.
Thema:

1. Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2 - Similar Threads - Question Custom music

2. Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.: I wanna ask this for the safety of my account, would I still be suspended from the Xbox Network if I set a custom profile picture that was formerly a Rule 34 image but it was photo-shopped to make...
  3. question about custom gamerpic ban and ToS

in XBoX Accessibility
    question about custom gamerpic ban and ToS: why is it that the enforcement is the almighty god? i didn't violate ToS and they upheld their 4d ban of no comms, messaging, or even multiplayer online play for a custom gamer pic that i've had...
  4. Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick Question on Custom Gamerpics!: So I really had a quick question that I couldnt really find the answer too on any of these "custom gamerpic" threads. So about a good 5 hours ago I put up a custom gamerpic and while waiting for...
  5. Custom image upload to activity feed' question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom image upload to activity feed' question.: I've noticed that a lot of people people have been banned and or suspended for uploading custom videos and images on Windows 10 through the Xbox Beta App to Xbox Live. I have also noticed that a...
  6. Question: Can you assign custom channel numbers to TV Channels in OneGuide?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Can you assign custom channel numbers to TV Channels in OneGuide?: Background: I live in an Area that receives Freeview Light in the UK (Not all of the channels from National Freeview are available. On my FreeviewHD box, I have changed the channel numbers so...
  7. Custom Gamerpic Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpic Question: I’ve seen a few people who have their custom gamerpic kind of flow perfectly into the the rest of their profile page because the background color of their picture has been changed to match their...
  8. New Dashboard Update and Custom Background Image Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard Update and Custom Background Image Question: Hi all, I see that the latest Dashboard update was released. I was just curious. With the new update, is your custom background image still "dimmed" as it was in the prior dashboard? Are there...
  9. Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines: So uploading custom images is now a new thing with the xbox one beta app for windows 10 i want to upload a cute pic of myself flicking off the camera and im wondering if that's too edgy/ not...
  10. (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?: I'm pretty sure that those of us in the preview alpha circle have this feature now. How do we use it? Has anyone figured it out? d6109536-ae89-4b63-9731-cfc7e7153fa0