Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines

Discus and support Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So uploading custom images is now a new thing with the xbox one beta app for windows 10 i want to upload a cute pic of myself flicking off the camera... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ai Unit R34P3R, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Question About Custom Gamerpic Guidlines

So uploading custom images is now a new thing with the xbox one beta app for windows 10

i want to upload a cute pic of myself flicking off the camera and im wondering if that's too edgy/ not allowed /violates any terms

because i don't want to risk any infringement on my profile, i just want to upload a cute pic : )

So what are the guidelines, obviously the terms says no drugs, nudity, sexual, violence, graphic content in general but, what specifically are the guidelines for custom gamerpics?

:)

Ai Unit R34P3R, Jun 30, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Custom Gamerpic Question

With most apps or software you have a eyedropper tool. That will allow you to sample the any color pallet you click on.

bowski477, Jun 30, 2017
  3. Moonstruct
    Moonstruct Guest
    Custom Gamerpic Question

I’ve seen a few people who have their custom gamerpic kind of flow perfectly into the the rest of their profile page because the background color of their picture has been changed to match their profile color.

I cannot find a photo editing app that has the exact same colors that are used for profiles on Xbox.

Does anyone know what app they could be using or a way to get the exact Xbox colors ?

Moonstruct, Jun 30, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2017
  5. Ai Unit R34P3R, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: