Question about Credits and MyVIP Rank never Updating

Discus and support Question about Credits and MyVIP Rank never Updating in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I know that I can only earn Rewards Credits once I was an Xbox Live Rewards member, however I've been a member for nearly 4 years now. According to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Madetokill, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Madetokill
    Madetokill Guest

I know that I can only earn Rewards Credits once I was an Xbox Live Rewards member, however I've been a member for nearly 4 years now. According to your FAQs, once my membership is complete, you all begin tracking my MyVIP progress by making purchases in
    the Xbox Store. If that's true, I've made over $100 in purchases in the Microsoft Store within the past year and I have a rank of 0 and have never been given any progress credit towards my Rewards Credits. Can you all explain to me why I'm not getting MyVIP Rank,
    OR Rewards Credits despite having completed surveys and making purchases through MyRewards? Additionally, is this connected to the Game Informer offer from Gamestop too, by the way?

:)

Madetokill, Jan 18, 2017
  2. XyberDAWG
    XyberDAWG Guest
    80,000 credits pending

see attachment.

[table][tr][td]03/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 15,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]03/09/17 - Simply Rewarding Offer - 6,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]02/28/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 3,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]01/31/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 16,000 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]12/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 5 (Gold) - 48,000 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

XyberDAWG, Jan 18, 2017
  3. Can't redeem on Xbox

I have 20,000 reward points. I want to redeem them on the Xbox store.

Pending Credits

Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

[table][tr][td]12/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,157 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]11/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]5,333 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]10/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]800 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]09/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]2,400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]08/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]400 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]07/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]06/30/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]3,200 Credits [/td][/tr][tr][td]05/31/2017 [/td][td]MyVIP Star Rank 2 (Gold) [/td][td]1,600 Credits [/td][/tr][/table]

ItsGameOverNow, Jan 18, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello MadeToKill,

First off, to make sure that we're on the same page, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at Xbox Live Rewards .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

So in order to earn your first star, you must have at least $300 in spending in a year. Since you were beneath this amount, you did not get MyVIP payback from your non-offer purchases. Furthermore, we see that you have been awarded for the surveys you have
    taken. For example, your March and January 2016 surveys were a part of your August 10th deposit. However, the only recent survey you have taken, the November 2016 survey, has not been deposited since we only perform deposits automatically at 5000 or more pending
    Credits. We are not connected to any GameStop offers in any way.

XBLRewards8, Jan 18, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello MadeToKill,

First off, to make sure that we're on the same page, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/ .

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not
    get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

So in order to earn your first star, you must have at least $300 in spending in a year. Since you were beneath this amount, you did not get MyVIP payback from your non-offer purchases. Furthermore, we see that you have been awarded for the surveys you have
    taken. For example, your March and January 2016 surveys were a part of your August 10th deposit. However, the only recent survey you have taken, the November 2016 survey, has not been deposited since we only perform deposits automatically at 5000 or more pending
    Credits. We are not connected to any GameStop offers in any way.
  6. phillykid903 Win User

hi 3rd post now and i still ask why i havent gotten any of my deposits since october???

this is the best i could do

Close Window

Print Window

MyStatement
    All you need to know about your rewards, at a glance. See what activities you've completed on Xbox One or Xbox 360, track your month-to-month progress, and watch your lifetime Rewards Credits total grow.

Total Pending Rewards Credits: 0
    Lifetime Credits Earned: 239,650
    Lifetime Microsoft Points Earned: 1,390
    Pending Credits
    Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

11/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 4,800 Credits

10/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 9,600 Credits

09/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 - 10,400 Credits
  7. Gixxer17 Win User

My 250 points i did not receive them after answering the survey

Haven't gotten the credits for this either and i'm not getting reward credits for purchases i made in december with my MyVIP 1 star rank.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

missing rewards for multiple games

Hi i am DJ DC. In order to receive Credits for purchases, you need to have a MyVIP Star rank or it must go towards an offer. Your purchases of Wildlands, Infinite Warfare, and WWII did not qualify for any offer. To learn more about the MyVIP program, visit
    the FAQ.
  9. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP Star Rank Credits

Support will double check them for you, but keep in mind that subscriptions, in-game consumables, preorders, and another other content that is eligible towards another offer on the site will not count towards your rebate.
Thema:

1. Question about Credits and MyVIP Rank never Updating - Similar Threads - Question Credits MyVIP

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. not a question, microsoft is doing nothing to stop credit card theft.

in XBoX on Windows
    not a question, microsoft is doing nothing to stop credit card theft.: My son's credit card was stolen from his wallet at school. Microsoft refuses to help find out who did it so we can prosecute the child for his/her crime. Instead, they have charged almost $200.00...
  4. Rewards Credit Question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Rewards Credit Question: Today's the 30th (deposit day) and the website in going to switch into the Microsoft rewards program soon, and i was just wondering on why my credits have not deposited and if the website changes...
  5. Credit Reward Question..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Credit Reward Question..: why I don't have deposit option to deposit my credits?!, I have 10,250 credit 9d3d34f9-14d5-40c1-b553-b1148a9db0ac
  6. Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...: If I link a credit card to my Microsoft account, can I use the credit card throughout all the different regions on my Xbox One, specifically the Japanese region, to buy CHAOS;CHILD? Thank you for...
  7. Want to pay with my Microsoft Points but get always the question about credit card information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to pay with my Microsoft Points but get always the question about credit card information: I have 24 Euro Microsoft Points in my account. Once I would like to download something I am getting a message that I have not given credit card information yet. Why that? I do have my Microsoft...
  8. Quick question concerning credit in my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question concerning credit in my account.: Hey guys, quick question, I've got some funds left in my account on my Xbox and I was wondering if I can use them to purchase avatar gear? As I want to use up my funds first but when I access the...
  9. Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account: So my xbox live account is french but im from morocco so my credit card is based on morocco. Will i have some problems if i add a moroccan creddit card to a french xbox live account ? When i want...
  10. account credit question

in XBoX on Consoles
    account credit question: my xbox live expired. i have $20 credit in my xbox account. i want a 1 month membership for $9.99. when i try to get the 1 month it will only take a credit card. how can i renew it from my account...