Question about console bans

Discus and support Question about console bans in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just got done talking with support, and I am unable to play Xbox live, but don't have an active Xbox live suspension on my enforcement page, just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mecrappy, Sep 23, 2017.

1. mecrappy
    mecrappy Guest

So I just got done talking with support, and I am unable to play Xbox live, but don't have an active Xbox live suspension on my enforcement page, just a communications suspension.

But after talking with support I found out I have 2 console bans, 1 that expires tomorrow, the other expires on November 9th, BUT none of this is on my enforcement history so I am wondering if there is a way I can report this issue to support to get this
    fixed, as I believe there was an error, to support to hopefully get access back, I am unable to submit a case review

If anyone has any tips or information, please comment as I want to get this issue resolved while still staying with the Xbox community

:)

mecrappy, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Question about console ban

Sure, after you answer my question. Why would a family private owned company comply to allow players play vulgar language games where as the same ESRB ratings of the game with vulgar language can't be used online? kind of a double standard, don't you think?
    My petition will continue on strong.

GreatCastle652, Sep 23, 2017
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Question about console ban

petitions are not allowed here anyway there is no 'freedom of speech' on LIVE as it is not a government thing but privately owned company. so it wont do any good to even post that as it is not gonna change, if you sell your 360 then sorry you won't be sticking
    around.

davemcfly85, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

This is an issue we have heard about but I'm not sure if there is away to report it to get it fixed. We have been telling everyone that the only way to find out if they still have a ban is to call support. The problem is there
    is no way to file a case review on these extensions

Dadwhite, Sep 23, 2017
  5. mecrappy
    mecrappy Guest
    okay. So basically ill have to wait the entire ban out?

mecrappy, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Temhotabot Win User

[quote user="GreatCastle652"]

Sure, after you answer my question. Why would a family private owned company comply to allow players play vulgar language games where as the same ESRB ratings of the game with vulgar language can't be used online? kind of a double standard, don't you think?
    My petition will continue on strong.

[/quote]

The game rating is for the actual game play. The online portion of every single game is not rated and tells everyone this on the game packaging and some even have a disclaimer within the game itself. XBL has and always will be
    a family oriented service and as such is rated 'E' by MS.

I have to ask, if you had a problem with the ToS, why did you agree to it in 08? You could have saved yourself time and money from the get go...
  7. NEO XBOX360 Win User

8. bluewonder-0305FA2B- Win User

Question about console banned

Thanks for the reply Zen.

I only knew I was banned when i tried to connect to xbox live and i had a message come up saying that the console was banned from live.

I then received an email saying that my profile had been permanently suspended on live.

Should I have received two emails one for the console and one for the profile?

Does anybody know if this is normal to ban both console and profile at the sametime?
  9. bluewonder-0305FA2B- Win User

Lestat did that as soon has I knew the console was banned and as KLRSKIR said in his post the console wouldn't connect to live.
  10. Endgamez Win User

This is a forum. Discussions here are public and everyone has the right of reply. If you want a private conversation, you're in the wrong place.

Seems it's your day for making a fool of yourself.
Thema:

1. Question about console bans - Similar Threads - Question console bans

2. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. Question about changing from console to PC

in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...
  5. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  6. Console Question for my fellow Gamers.

in XboX Insiders
    Console Question for my fellow Gamers.: I have a PS5 currently, but I have had Xbox consoles since the 360 and I miss having one. I also have a bunch of games on Xbox that I don’t want to buy on ps5. Would it make more sense to buy the...
  7. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  8. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  9. question about liquid on a console

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about liquid on a console: Last night about 9:30pm i knocked over my bottle of pop, some of the pop spilled onto the console. I immeditly turned of my console, dried it off and let it sit. As it was cooling down i smelled...
  10. Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol: Is there any answer on why there is only 5 switches on my home xbox??I feel like, which probably more people feel the same way that if their was more switches it would be a boost to the gaming...