Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

Discus and support Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bosstonez, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Bosstonez
    Bosstonez Guest

So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off either the cloud storage or the automatic game sync on one console. I want to do
    this so I can play Watch Dogs at my normal pace on one xbox and keep the story held where I left for streaming on the other. If that made any sense. I've looked at the in game menu and found nothing pertaining to saves and I've also looked in the console
    settings and found nothing. If i am over looking something that would be great to know. Thank you to anyone in advance if you have an answer to this.

:)

Bosstonez, Jun 7, 2014
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

The Xbox One automatically saves games to the cloud while you are connected to the internet. Game progress will be saved in the cloud storage of the account currently logged in.

You can read here for more questions about cloud saves, or error troubleshooting:

-
    Cloud Save FAQ

-
    Cloud Save Sync Errors

Internet Expert, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

You could always play with 1 console offline. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync ;)

Galactic Geek, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Bosstonez
    Bosstonez Guest
    Thank you for that quick reply Galactic Geek and yes, I have thought about doing that but then I wouldn't be able to do the online hacking, tailing , decryption or ctOS mobile challenges...which to me are some damn fun times in the game.

Bosstonez, Jun 7, 2014
  6. Whew... For a moment there I thought you were talking about actual hacking, but then I had that "oh... Yeah..." moment. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync :p

Galactic Geek, Jun 7, 2014
  7. Bosstonez
    Bosstonez Guest
    Ha ha ha!! yeah, real hacking isn't my gig. The way my luck is, the first time I ever try to do that and I'd get busted by the feds. So...I'll stick to hacking in Watch Dogs.

Bosstonez, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

You could always play with 1 console offline. ;)
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Whew... For a moment there I thought you were talking about actual hacking, but then I had that "oh... Yeah..." moment. :p
  10. Bosstonez Win User

Ha ha ha!! yeah, real hacking isn't my gig. The way my luck is, the first time I ever try to do that and I'd get busted by the feds. So...I'll stick to hacking in Watch Dogs.
  11. Bosstonez Win User

Thank you for that quick reply Galactic Geek and yes, I have thought about doing that but then I wouldn't be able to do the online hacking, tailing , decryption or ctOS mobile challenges...which to me are some damn fun times in the game.
  12. Internet Expert Win User

why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

The Xbox One automatically saves games to the cloud while you are connected to the internet. Game progress will be saved in the cloud storage of the account currently logged in.

You can read here for more questions about cloud saves, or error troubleshooting:

-
    Cloud Save FAQ

-
    Cloud Save Sync Errors
Thema:

1. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync - Similar Threads - Question cloud storage

2. Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming: I was wondering if two people could be signed into the same Microsoft account and play on xCloud at the same time as each other. submitted by /u/Dariusthepuppy [link] [comments]
  3. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  4. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  5. Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone: Hey guys not sure if this is the place to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew if streaming gamepass games on an iPhone 12 would work well? I’m hesitant to pa for ultimate if it just turns out...
  6. Cloud gaming question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming question: New to Xbox. When trying to search just cloud gaming options it say there are none. It’s the only filter I have on. I have an ultimate game pass. Help please 59e7d889-b728-4137-821e-bff1cbcd7e6c
  7. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  8. Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.: So wife has been playing fallout 4 on the cloud gaming with game pass ultimate. I bought her the season pass for the dlc and then realized will the season pass work with the cloud gaming version?...
  9. XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop: Is it possible to play XBOX cloud gaming with a keyboard on my laptop? Do they also support XBOX 360 controllers? submitted by /u/DethFaux [link] [comments]
  10. i have a question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    i have a question about Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hey everyone, i have a question about this service. Can someone play this WITHOUT a physical xbox? lets say i have game pass ultimtte and all that stuff, can i play on my phone without needing an...