Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone

Discus and support Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys not sure if this is the place to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew if streaming gamepass games on an iPhone 12 would work well? I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iAsakura, Aug 26, 2023.

1. /u/iAsakura
    /u/iAsakura Guest

Hey guys not sure if this is the place to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew if streaming gamepass games on an iPhone 12 would work well? I’m hesitant to pa for ultimate if it just turns out to be pointless, I read there were trials for it but I wasn’t able to find any so I’m just hoping someone could give me a solid answer.

submitted by /u/iAsakura
    [link] [comments]

/u/iAsakura, Aug 26, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Cloud gaming and consol gaming at same time

Hi Vernon! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox Cloud Gaming cannot be accessed from the Xbox app on iPhone. Here's how to access Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPhone:

Open Safari, go to Xbox.com/play and sign in with your Microsoft account.

Select the Share button, and then select Add to Home Screen.

Then, Cloud Gaming can be opened from the iPhone home screen like any other app.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Sync Xcloud to iphone

Hey LouiseWarner1,

I'm sorry you're having issues syncing your save data to your iPhone.

1. Make absolutely sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both the PC and the iPhone.

2. Does the save data work when you play on Game Pass on PC?

3. Are there specific games that work and don't work, or is it everything?

Here's a support article for Cloud gaming which may helpful. How to use cloud gaming | Xbox Support
  4. A Blue Illusion Win User

Question About The Cloud

Just wanted to add this (If you've already uninstalled your game(s), then you may already know this). Might help someone though.

Your game save files are separate from the game data itself. If you uninstall the game, you don't uninstall or delete your save files, just the game itself.

Also, there are 2 copies of your game save files. One is on your console, the other is on the cloud. If you try to delete your game save(s), you will be prompted to make a choice. It will give you the option of deleting the copy on the console, or both the
    console and cloud copies.

You will only lose all of your game save(s) and progress if you choose to delete all copies.
  5. Xurts Win User

Question About The Cloud

Thanks, I really appreciate your response!
  6. - AJ - Win User

can i set up remote play on with out a xbox so i can play on my iphone with the backbone??

Hi, Nate! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, an Xbox console is required to play remotely on your iPhone. This is because games would be played on the console and streamed to your phone.

You could, however, use your backbone to play on the cloud at https://www.xbox.com/play through your iPhone.

To do so you'll need:

- An active subscription to Game Pass Ultimate.
    - iOS 14.4 or later
    - Bluetooth 4.0 or later
    - An internet connection of at least 10Mbps, preferably 5G.

More information on how to set up your device for Cloud Gaming can be found at: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/setup-cloud-gaming-apple

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone - Similar Threads - Question cloud gaming

2. Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming: I was wondering if two people could be signed into the same Microsoft account and play on xCloud at the same time as each other. submitted by /u/Dariusthepuppy [link] [comments]
  3. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  4. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  5. Cloud gaming question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming question: New to Xbox. When trying to search just cloud gaming options it say there are none. It’s the only filter I have on. I have an ultimate game pass. Help please 59e7d889-b728-4137-821e-bff1cbcd7e6c
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.: So wife has been playing fallout 4 on the cloud gaming with game pass ultimate. I bought her the season pass for the dlc and then realized will the season pass work with the cloud gaming version?...
  8. XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop: Is it possible to play XBOX cloud gaming with a keyboard on my laptop? Do they also support XBOX 360 controllers? submitted by /u/DethFaux [link] [comments]
  9. Question about Cloud and game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Cloud and game saves: So the game saves on the One are automatically saved to the cloud. If my save from a game got corrupted and I only had the save file in one location one my One, would I still be able to recover my...
  10. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync: So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off either the cloud...