Question about Cloud and game saves

Discus and support Question about Cloud and game saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the game saves on the One are automatically saved to the cloud. If my save from a game got corrupted and I only had the save file in one location... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZacClarke, Feb 9, 2016.

1. ZacClarke
    ZacClarke Guest

So the game saves on the One are automatically saved to the cloud. If my save from a game got corrupted and I only had the save file in one location one my One, would I still be able to recover my save file and continue my progress?

:)

ZacClarke, Feb 9, 2016
  2. why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

The Xbox One automatically saves games to the cloud while you are connected to the internet. Game progress will be saved in the cloud storage of the account currently logged in.

You can read here for more questions about cloud saves, or error troubleshooting:

-
    Cloud Save FAQ

-
    Cloud Save Sync Errors

Internet Expert, Feb 9, 2016
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Clearing local saved games question

Hi, it will not uninstall your game. If you delete the saves off of your hard drive you can still get them from the cloud next time you are online. You can also delete them from the cloud.

Here is all of the FAQ's and questions and answers about games saves.

brandiesel1, Feb 9, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi Rust in Peace95,

If you have a local save that is corrupted, you can recover the cloud save. To do this go to your game tile, press menu, then manage game, then Saved data. Press A, and select "Delete From Console". Make sure you do not delete from everywhere or you'll
    purge your saved game. After that your game will re-sync the last good saved data from the cloud.

Xbox One Cloud Saves FAQ

Hordie, Feb 9, 2016
  5. ZacClarke
    ZacClarke Guest
    Thanks for the help. I appreciate it

ZacClarke, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Hordie Win User

Hi Rust in Peace95,

If you have a local save that is corrupted, you can recover the cloud save. To do this go to your game tile, press menu, then manage game, then Saved data. Press A, and select "Delete From Console". Make sure you do not delete from everywhere or you'll
    purge your saved game. After that your game will re-sync the last good saved data from the cloud.

Xbox One Cloud Saves FAQ
  7. ZacClarke Win User

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it
  8. Internet Expert Win User

why did I spend my hard earned money to buy a system and games that won't save

The Xbox One automatically saves games to the cloud while you are connected to the internet. Game progress will be saved in the cloud storage of the account currently logged in.

You can read here for more questions about cloud saves, or error troubleshooting:

-
    Cloud Save FAQ

-
    Cloud Save Sync Errors
  9. Zero420override Win User

xbox one will not let me save any game

I think that this link will help answer any and all questions about Cloud saves and how to delete them: Xbox Cloud FAQ

Hope this is helpful.
  10. InfinityOnH1gh Win User

Backwards compatible games and cloud saves

Hi,

The games in question are downloaded to my console. I'm not using the cloud gaming service. I'm talking about save data.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Question about Cloud and game saves - Similar Threads - Question Cloud game

2. Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming: I was wondering if two people could be signed into the same Microsoft account and play on xCloud at the same time as each other. submitted by /u/Dariusthepuppy [link] [comments]
  3. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  4. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  5. Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone: Hey guys not sure if this is the place to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew if streaming gamepass games on an iPhone 12 would work well? I’m hesitant to pa for ultimate if it just turns out...
  6. Cloud gaming question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming question: New to Xbox. When trying to search just cloud gaming options it say there are none. It’s the only filter I have on. I have an ultimate game pass. Help please 59e7d889-b728-4137-821e-bff1cbcd7e6c
  7. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  8. Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.: So wife has been playing fallout 4 on the cloud gaming with game pass ultimate. I bought her the season pass for the dlc and then realized will the season pass work with the cloud gaming version?...
  9. XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop: Is it possible to play XBOX cloud gaming with a keyboard on my laptop? Do they also support XBOX 360 controllers? submitted by /u/DethFaux [link] [comments]
  10. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync: So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off either the cloud...