Question about changing from console to PC

Discus and support Question about changing from console to PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Think_Ad_4510, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Question about changing from console to PC

I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console or reset?

submitted by /u/Think_Ad_4510
    [link] [comments]

/u/Think_Ad_4510, Nov 6, 2023
  2. John William Moreno Win User

Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

My question is about PC, not xbox one console
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

PS4 relies on 3.5GB RAM for OS

Who cares about PC...CONSOLE...PC changes every 6 months...CONSOLE every 7 years...
  4. smileskybird Win User

Has there been any word on keyboard and mouse support?

consoles have never been about keyboards and mouses and from the worlds current big console brads sony and microsoft it doesnt look like that will change any time soon. consoles and pcs are entirely different platforms. You want a keyboard and mouse? use
    a pc!
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Question about console

It just states the service date, but what was fixed on the console usually will never be stated.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Question about console

Hello, Playaboy4punk. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Usually the console is just described as “Grade A” or “Refurbished”. The console also might contain the seller notes like a missing controller or cable. But it will never detail what was faulty on the console and got fixed.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
Thema:

Question about changing from console to PC

1. Question about changing from console to PC - Similar Threads - Question changing console

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  10. My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account and all security questions hacked and changed - how can I get this account...: Someone hacked my Xbox account My original email and all my personal information and security questions have been changed Therefore every time I try and contact Xbox live, I am unable to get...