Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account

Discus and support Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox live account is french but im from morocco so my credit card is based on morocco. Will i have some problems if i add a moroccan creddit card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oo BicOmaR oO, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account

So my xbox live account is french but im from morocco so my credit card is based on morocco. Will i have some problems if i add a moroccan creddit card to a french xbox live account ?

When i want to add it, the region is set to 'france' but my mastercard credit card is from morocco

:)

Oo BicOmaR oO, Aug 18, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Question about adding a credit card to my account

No. Games on Demand can be purchased with money or points, but everything else can only be purchased with points.

Smwutches, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest

There are rumors the MSPs are being phased out.

You can also buy directly off the console/xbox.com in fairly low denominators. So you can buy in sets as low as 400, I believe.

Jacyintha, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Smwutches Win User

No. Games on Demand can be purchased with money or points, but everything else can only be purchased with points.
  5. The Resistance Win User

Note that you can use a PayPal account for transactions now.

6. GTAmissions1 Win User

Thanks for the answer. Because I was interested in buying some season passes for games and I didn't want to go to the store buying huge sets of points. If they had the credit card option to buy game add ons, that would be kinda helpful.
  7. Jacyintha Win User

There are rumors the MSPs are being phased out.

You can also buy directly off the console/xbox.com in fairly low denominators. So you can buy in sets as low as 400, I believe.
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

credit card problems via xbox

Hey Salty. Are you able to try any other credit cards, or maybe try adding a Paypal account? I would also suggest you make sure your Xbox Live billing address matches your credit cards billing address. Here is our support article on the topic:

Add a credit card or PayPal account to your Xbox LIVE payment options
    Let us know if you have anymore questions. Cheers!
Thema:

Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account

1. Question about adding a credit card to my xbox live account - Similar Threads - Question adding credit

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update

in XboX Insiders
    Question about the new dashboard that will be added in a future update: Now I haven't been in the program long but I did get to see what the new dashboard will be when Xbox decides to update it and that's what I'm talking about is the one where you can basically see...
  9. Question regarding BEST BUY weekly ad for XBOX 360s/PS3 trade in

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question regarding BEST BUY weekly ad for XBOX 360s/PS3 trade in: Best Buy Coupons, Promo Codes & Deals | Slickdeals So there is a deal going on here ending today. I've visited the store couple of times(Christiansburg VA Best buy) and called Best buy...
  10. Question about the ad section.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the ad section.: Anyone know a way to change the "Whats new in xbox one" tiles in the advertising section. Im a little tired of seeing the same 3 tiles. Seeing some possible good ads would be better. And btw they...