Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?

Discus and support Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where and to whom do we go then? 84f7a8f1-7d5b-4d20-a3ef-105e384ddb6d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SerenaGilliland, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then?

Where and to whom do we go then?

:)

SerenaGilliland, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. SerenaGilliland Win User

Theres about 30 who are asking us atm directly an who knows how many are asking them.
  4. GateKeeper A Win User

Does MS even have the luxury of waiting till E3

I guess that I should rephrase what I had said earlier. I said: "All they need to do is come out with a short Q&A session where they answer a lot of the questions that people are asking." What I should have said is: " All they need to do is come out with
    a short Q&A session where they answer a lot of the questions that people are asking CLEARLY."

A lot of the problem that I am seeing is that we are getting a lot of cryptic and partial answers. And the few complete answers we have gotten havent been what we want to hear.
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Call of Duty Elite???

I thought Elite was a Web based account that read your in game stats when you played. I guess what the OP should do is actually go and ask this question on the Activision site where the people who made Elite are rather than ask here where we are just a bunch
    of gamers.
  6. John Wright2 Win User

Mw2 graphics bug Xbox series x

Makes sense, thanks for letting us know.

The question is, where do we go from here with our series X’s?
Thema:

1. Question 11 Where do we need to ask the question? Where do we go then? - Similar Threads - Question Where need

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question: where to leave feedback that is not a problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Question: where to leave feedback that is not a problem.: Hey fellow insiders. I am in The omega trials and have the new integrated twitch and streaming on the software. When that updated there is now a new xbox twitch app which removed the ability to...
  7. I have a question about the sales tax where I live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a question about the sales tax where I live.: So I live in Kentucky, I want to buy some Platinum for Warframe from the Microsoft store, it costs 9.99, what would my tax be? f334370c-9a95-4b08-80cd-77cd8a09853f
  8. I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...: I’m really excited and looking forward to trying out this feature. I loved how on the Xbox 360 how you can press the X button on your Xbox 360 console to eject a game disc from the console. and...
  9. "The biggest unanswered question is - where is the money?" :)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "The biggest unanswered question is - where is the money?" :): Hi there - aware you don't work weekends so no rush and hope you're getting good rest, but when you can, please look into my account. You said end of Nov or beginning of Dec, yet the rewards have...
  10. Game Specific Question, Not Sure Where to Ask -- Content Restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Specific Question, Not Sure Where to Ask -- Content Restriction: I apologize that this is game specific, but it applies to a couple of games so I'm guessing it is related. I have both Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2. In the message center of both games, my children...