Queries posted on wrong Forums need to be deleted please

Discus and support Queries posted on wrong Forums need to be deleted please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Enforcement team please can you delete all my posts from this link:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vMattUK, Nov 26, 2014.

1. vMattUK
    vMattUK Guest

vMattUK, Nov 26, 2014
  2. vMattUK
    vMattUK Guest
    BETA queries posted on wrong Forums

Enforcement team please can you delete all my posts from this link
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/p/1512755/3759409.aspx#3759409
    i did'nt mean to put this up here. Its because i had to let the beta team know my problem with the Xbox live market because it did'nt work for me but it now does but the
    ladie from Xbox support sent me here and i did'nt know that it was'nt ment to be posted there.

vMattUK, Nov 26, 2014
  3. vMattUK
    vMattUK Guest

Please delete this post as this is no longer a concern of mine.

vMattUK, Nov 26, 2014
  4. Queries posted on wrong Forums need to be deleted please

[quote user="vMattUK"]

Enforcement team please can you delete all my posts from this link:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/call_of_duty_games/f/767/t/1871413.aspx

i didn't mean to put this up here. Its because the ladie from Xbox support sent me here and she told me to contact you from this forum to get the post I made removed.

[/quote]

Hello vMattUK,

For one, you have posted in the wrong topic. If you need or have any type of issue regarding Enforcement or Enforcement Actions, please post in the Enforcement topic. Enforcement does not read these topics. The post you have made probably wont be taken down
    by Xbox Staff or Enforcement, just saying. It will maybe vanish into the archives, as it will become a older post and it will not matter if it is not removed. Don't worry to much about it.

~Xbox Community Ambassador

ArmyRanger149, Nov 26, 2014
  5. vMattUK
    vMattUK Guest
    Could you link me to the right forum please and also I have had a post removed from this forum so I might get deleted from this forum unless you can link me to the correct forum please

vMattUK, Nov 26, 2014
  6. ArmyRanger149, Nov 26, 2014
  7. vMattUK
    vMattUK Guest
    You may delete/remove this post please. Thankyou

vMattUK, Oct 31, 2018
  8. ArmyRanger149 Win User

[quote user="vMattUK"]

Enforcement team please can you delete all my posts from this link:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/a_d/call_of_duty_games/f/767/t/1871413.aspx

i didn't mean to put this up here. Its because the ladie from Xbox support sent me here and she told me to contact you from this forum to get the post I made removed.

[/quote]

Hello vMattUK,

For one, you have posted in the wrong topic. If you need or have any type of issue regarding Enforcement or Enforcement Actions, please post in the Enforcement topic. Enforcement does not read these topics. The post you have made probably wont be taken down
    by Xbox Staff or Enforcement, just saying. It will maybe vanish into the archives, as it will become a older post and it will not matter if it is not removed. Don't worry to much about it.

~Xbox Community Ambassador
  9. ArmyRanger149 Win User

10. vMattUK Win User

You may delete/remove this post please. Thankyou
  11. vMattUK Win User

Could you link me to the right forum please and also I have had a post removed from this forum so I might get deleted from this forum unless you can link me to the correct forum please
  12. vMattUK Win User

Please delete this post as this is no longer a concern of mine.
Thema:

1. Queries posted on wrong Forums need to be deleted please - Similar Threads - Queries posted wrong

2. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  3. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  4. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  5. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  6. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  7. Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?: Hi everyone, does it matter resetting an Xbox Series X device with an Ethernet cable and Seagate expansion card for Xbox Series X in the device? Everything seems to be working fine resetting the...
  8. Xbox account query

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account query: I keep getting a message in Xbox app that 'xbox account is different to Microsoft account'?? I don't seem to have any payment issues when using the Microsoft account or when using xbox account, so...
  9. Ubisoft account age restriction query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft account age restriction query: My son has bought GTA from the Microsoft store account. But, now needs an Ubisoft account to play. However unable to create as there is an age restriction. I have updated via the xbox app, that...
  10. I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.: So I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I'm from Pakistan where the electricity is 220volts. Is there a way I can check on the Xbox on how much volts it requires before I short circuit it...