Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless

Discus and support Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded the quantum break for PC onto my laptop using promotional code, however it says it won't work with my graphics card. I DID review the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xScalpel99, Aug 27, 2016.

1. xScalpel99
    xScalpel99 Guest

Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless

I downloaded the quantum break for PC onto my laptop using promotional code, however it says it won't work with my graphics card. I DID review the requirement info beforehand but it was confusing as it listed which graphic card would work but my card was
    an AMD Radeon with a HIGHER number so I assumed it would work. There was no "test" available for the computer to see if my specific graphic card would work. So now I want to install Quantum Break on a computer where hopefully it will work but it says I've
    already redeemed the code.

So, how can I get that code reset so I can put Quantum Break on a computer that will work. I can send you a screenshot from my laptop where it says it won't work with that laptop's graphic card.

:)

xScalpel99, Aug 27, 2016
  2. Aldazar83
    Aldazar83 Guest
    Quantum Break Windows 10 Code

I bought Quantum Break on my Xbox One (directly through the store on the console).

I received a message with a code to redeem a free copy of Alan Wake, but I never received a code for Quantum Break on the PC/Windows 10.

My understanding from the promotional material was that if you buy Quantum Break on Xbox, you automatically get to play it on the PC without paying for the game again.

How do I do this?

Aldazar83, Aug 27, 2016
  3. miltonlnm
    miltonlnm Guest
    Não recebi os códigos promocionais da pré-venda do Quantum Break/I have not received the promotional code of Quantum Break pre-sales

Não recebi os códigos promocionais da pré-venda do Quantum Break/I have not received the promotional code of Quantum Break pre-sales

miltonlnm, Aug 27, 2016
  4. xScalpel99
    xScalpel99 Guest

Nevermind I Can install on other devices. Sorry

xScalpel99, Aug 27, 2016
  5. xScalpel99 Win User

Nevermind I Can install on other devices. Sorry
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Quantum Break code for Windows 10 issues

Hey Steve! All of the Quantum Break codes are redeemable on an Xbox One but they are all intended for a PC download of Quantum Break. When you install Quantum Break on the PC do you get an specific error codes or messages?
  7. NamelessOne9080 Win User

No Quantum Break code

Hi, I guess I didn't communicate clearly. I bought the XBox One special edition Quantum Break bundle (www.xbox.com/.../special-edition-quantum-break-bundle)
    and there was no code for Quantum Break in the box. I'm not talking about windows 10 promotion - I mean no Xbox One code for Quantum Break at all. There was a code for Live Gold trial and a code for Alan Wake that I redeemed on my main account. It was a sealed
    box, new. I have the serial number if necessary.
  8. HydroLupko Win User

Never Got My Alan Wake's American Nightmare code

I also pre-ordered Quantum Break and haven't received any code of the promotional items (Alan Wake, etc.) only for the Quantum Break itself. Please help. Been through this several times now. With Gears of War, Fallout 4 etc. Getting a little annoying chasing
    items/codes that are rightfully yours. Thanks
  9. Turv3y Win User

Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

Also have not received my Quantum Break pc code or my Alan wake codes.
Thema:

1. Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless - Similar Threads - Quantum Break won't

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?: I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I...
  4. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  5. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  6. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...
  7. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  8. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...: Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game seems stuck at 3.61GB as far as I can tell...
  9. Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break: Achievement won't unlock for a few days now. Says I have 100 percent. Achievement is called Media Baron. And the game is Quantum Break c92e5b95-3a16-42a9-a9c5-3854418e77b9
  10. Quantum Break won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't launch: I've downloaded Quantum Break from the Windows Store but it will not launch. When I try and open the game a white splash page with the main characters opens for a split second then closes. This...