Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

Discus and support Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game seems stuck at 3.61GB as far as I can tell their is no marks on the disc itself, just keeps getting that
    Installation stopped message on my new Xbox One X system, try again to reinstall it from disc, even I try rebooting the Xbox One X , I am not sure how to fix this problem with disc besides buying a replacement since its over 2 years old game I would say, anyway
    I got it to install using the 3 eject disc and putting it back in every time it had stopped and to it into drive and was able to update and play it from disc, it just took 3 times to get full install of this game from its disc. has something to do with the
    disc itself being defective, like its too thin you can see the label from the disc image side which is why I think the new Xbox One X had a problem reading it, again all other disc based games I own , install without problems just this one game it seems.

:)

Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Quantum Break code for Windows 10 issues

Hey Steve! All of the Quantum Break codes are redeemable on an Xbox One but they are all intended for a PC download of Quantum Break. When you install Quantum Break on the PC do you get an specific error codes or messages?

Mister Cizl, Aug 24, 2018
  3. CombatFrog0
    CombatFrog0 Guest
    how to re-install?

I did the "run from disc" install on my origional smaller hard drive, I have since upgraded to a 250 drive, and moved all my games over to the new drive.

How do I re-install RAGE (full install) on the new drive? I even tried deleting all the saved games, but it won't give me the option for a full install, it just starts like it is already installed.

-Thanks... -Gregor

CombatFrog0, Aug 24, 2018
  4. xUAx Shadow
    xUAx Shadow Guest

Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

Hey Robert,

The problem you seem to be describing sounds like just a internet issue speed. I would just leave your console on for a hour or so and see if it downloads. Attempt to go do something else for a bit. I know sometimes with mine in the past if I would just
    let it sit there and do nothing else it would finish. Hope this helps!

xUAx Shadow, Aug 24, 2018
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Quantum Break Pre-order code

Hey Asinine47,

The disc version of Quantum Break is not eligible for the Quantum Break on Windows 10 code. For further information, check out the Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ. Since the disc version
    is not eligible, I'm afraid we're unable to assist further regarding this issue.

Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Quantum Break Xbox One console bundles, while supplies last
    (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer).
  7. HyperVenom523 Win User

Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was able to get full install anyway.

8. OK Fowl Win User

Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was able to get full install anyway.

9. xUAx Shadow Win User

Hey Robert,

The problem you seem to be describing sounds like just a internet issue speed. I would just leave your console on for a hour or so and see if it downloads. Attempt to go do something else for a bit. I know sometimes with mine in the past if I would just
    let it sit there and do nothing else it would finish. Hope this helps!
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Haven't received my Quantum Break windows 10 code

Hey there,

Unfortunately the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break is only included with digital pre-orders, Quantum Break on Xbox One codes redeemed by April 4th 2016, and with Quantum Break Xbox One bundle's purchased in US, UK, and Canada. For more information, please
    check out the Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ.

Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Quantum Break Xbox One console bundles, while supplies
    last (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer). Quantum Break Xbox One codes purchased at retail and inside bundles must be redeemed on the console or at Xbox.com by April 4, 2016 11.59 PM Pacific Time. Windows
    10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016. (In US, UK and Canada, codes with pre-order of the Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle can be redeemed by April 10th, 2016, 11.59 PM Pacific Time.) For
    Windows 10 game system requirements see www.quantumbreak.com/windows10. Offer available in all Xbox Live markets except China.
Thema:

1. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ... - Similar Threads - Quantum Break won't

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?: I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I...
  4. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  5. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  6. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...
  7. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  8. Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't unlock Media Baron Quantum Break: Achievement won't unlock for a few days now. Says I have 100 percent. Achievement is called Media Baron. And the game is Quantum Break c92e5b95-3a16-42a9-a9c5-3854418e77b9
  9. Quantum Break won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't launch: I've downloaded Quantum Break from the Windows Store but it will not launch. When I try and open the game a white splash page with the main characters opens for a split second then closes. This...
  10. Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum Break won't work with my PC graphics card, now promotional code is useless: I downloaded the quantum break for PC onto my laptop using promotional code, however it says it won't work with my graphics card. I DID review the requirement info beforehand but it was confusing...