Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code

Discus and support Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there I have encountered a problem and have just been directed here by Live Chat support. I pre-ordered Quantum Break on my Xbox One while... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Shinobia, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Shinobia
    Shinobia Guest

Hi there I have encountered a problem and have just been directed here by Live Chat support.

I pre-ordered Quantum Break on my Xbox One while travelling a while back and noticed an issue with the payment when trying to play it on release day (it was declined a couple of times). Now today after upgrading to Win 10 anniversary and recently upgrading
    my GPU I'm itching to try this already amazing looking game in 4K.

I received a message with a code to redeem a free copy of Alan Wake a while back, but I either never received a code for Quantum Break on the PC/Windows 10 or missed it and it has expired.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

:)

Shinobia, Sep 12, 2016
  2. Quantum Break did not receive the code of Windows 10

Quantum Break pre order and still I do not get the code copy of Windows 10 Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code :(

QuantumBreakSam, Sep 12, 2016
  3. monarrez123
    monarrez123 Guest
    Pre order quantum break no codes

I dont get the pre order codes of quantum break windows 10 and Alan Wake pls help

monarrez123, Sep 12, 2016
  4. Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code

Hey Shinobia!

Thanks for posting. I see that you mentioned that you had purchasing issues; would you mind telling us when you were able to successfully purchase the game? If the game was purchased on or after the release (April 5th 2016), unfortunately you won't be eligible
    for the Windows 10 copy of Quantum Break as that was for specifically pre-ordering digitally.

You can check the specific purchase dates over on
    Microsoft Commerce

Keep us posted! Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code :)

Miss Ghidorah, Sep 13, 2016
  5. Shinobia
    Shinobia Guest
    Hey Miss Ghidorah!

I pre-ordered the game quite a bit before release and was aware of the terms of the offer, unfortunately there seemed to be an issue with payment a couple of times when i investigated the matter, it may have had something to do with the fact I was travelling
    at the time. However I soon fixed the problem upon investigation.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Shinobia, Sep 13, 2016
  6. Hey, Shinobia! Thanks for the clarification. I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code :D

Misses Quinzel, Sep 14, 2016
  7. Shinobia
    Shinobia Guest
    Hey there Misses Quinzel!

I have received the PM and everything seems to be working fine!

Thank you both for your help and stellar customer support!

Greatly appreciated!

Kindest Regards,

Shinobia, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Haven't received my Quantum Break windows 10 code

Hey there,

Unfortunately the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break is only included with digital pre-orders, Quantum Break on Xbox One codes redeemed by April 4th 2016, and with Quantum Break Xbox One bundle's purchased in US, UK, and Canada. For more information, please
    check out the Quantum Break on Windows 10 FAQ.

Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Quantum Break Xbox One console bundles, while supplies
    last (physical game discs and bundles with Quantum Break game discs are excluded from this offer). Quantum Break Xbox One codes purchased at retail and inside bundles must be redeemed on the console or at Xbox.com by April 4, 2016 11.59 PM Pacific Time. Windows
    10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016. (In US, UK and Canada, codes with pre-order of the Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle can be redeemed by April 10th, 2016, 11.59 PM Pacific Time.) For
    Windows 10 game system requirements see www.quantumbreak.com/windows10. Offer available in all Xbox Live markets except China.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Quantum Break Windows 10 Code

Hey Aldazar83,

If you purchased Quantum Break digitally after April 4th 2016, you will not be eligible for the Windows 10 code as that was specifically a pre-order offer. Since Quantum Break is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, purchasing Quantum Break on Xbox One after
    that date does not unlock the Windows 10 version.

Hope this helps clear it up!
  10. TPEHAK Win User

Quantum Break PC code

Just wondering, was the www.gamecodes.pl mentioning that you will have Quantum Break Windows 10 code? I bought my Quantum Break Pre-Load trough Amazon and Amazon mentioned that Quantum Break Windows 10 code will be provided in 7-10 days. But I have no code
    yet too.
  11. GangWay1 Win User

Quantum break havent received ANY pre order codes

I Pre-Ordered Quantum Break on April 4, 2016 and I have not yet received the codes for Alan Wake, DLC, American Nightmare, or the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break. I would like to receive these codes soon. Thank You.
  12. rayh271 Win User

Quantum Break PC code ?

hi i have not received my windows 10 code for quantum break....i pre ordered the digital copy on xbox one store?
Thema:

1. Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code - Similar Threads - Quantum Break Windows

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?: I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I...
  4. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  5. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  6. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...
  7. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  8. Why have I not gotten my quantum break window 10 code for my preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why have I not gotten my quantum break window 10 code for my preorder: I have called and was told nothing! Just to wait....Last time I do a digital preorder! bac4ac34-2378-4e83-bbe5-c652a064a33f
  9. Quantum break window 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum break window 10: Have not gotten my code and it's been 20 days. Was told to post here and someone would help me. a2c0e4e7-9915-4529-b699-23b6b6f9719b
  10. I'm just seeking my code for window 10 Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm just seeking my code for window 10 Quantum Break: I'm not sure when it should be sent however would like to get it when time. I'm sure you all are busy being the game is so dang great so I can understand either me being to quick to ask or it...