Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received

Discus and support Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Quantum Break and part of the promotion was a $10 gift code that, according to the order confirmation email, should have been delivered... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by invisibljuice, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received

I pre-ordered Quantum Break and part of the promotion was a $10 gift code that, according to the order confirmation email, should have been delivered within 10 days after the game's release or -- as an Xbox Rewards member -- applied automatically to my account
    within 15 days, neither of which happened. I contacted Xbox Customer Support via phone first and they confirmed that they did not see a $10 credit applied to my account and referred me to Microsoft Rewards Customer Support who, in turn, referred me to Xbox
    Live Rewards forums. I've now spent more time trying to resolve this issue than the $10 credit was worth. All I am trying to find out is what happened to the gift code. Was it ever sent to me or applied to my account? If so, where can I find confirmation of
    that? If not, can someone apply the $10 credit to my account now?

I have the order number, original email order confirmation, and service request numbers to track all of this as well.

:)

invisibljuice, Jul 4, 2017
  2. Still haven't received pre order bonus for quantum break.

I pre ordered quantum break but I never received any of the pre order bonuses.

Pulsar Thunder, Jul 4, 2017
  3. No pre-order bonus with my digital purchase of Quantum Break

Hello,

I've pre-order Quantum Break on Xbox store the 08/03/2016 under order number :
    [Mod Removed]

But, I don't received pre-order bonus.

No Alan wake code

No Quantum Break code for windows 10

Nothing...yet (I hope).

Please can you help ?

Thanks

GabbyCircle5891, Jul 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The $10 gift card was an offer from microsoftstore.com. You would have to contact their customer support for assistance with that offer. If you are a Rewards member, and the preorder offer was running at that time ( I can't remember), you would have received
    15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 gift card. The credits would show on your Rewards statement on the MyRewards section of the site. If you don't see them listed there, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum for assistance. Keep
    in mind that in order to qualify, the game had to be preordered as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com. Digital orders from the Xbox store would not have been eligible for either offer.

Smwutches, Jul 4, 2017
  5. SolFyre Win User

No Pre-Order Codes for Alan Wake, Alan Wake American Nightmare + Quantum Break PC Version

I pre-ordered Quantum Break and never received a code for Alan Wake American Nightmare as well.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The $10 gift card was an offer from microsoftstore.com. You would have to contact their customer support for assistance with that offer. If you are a Rewards member, and the preorder offer was running at that time ( I can't remember), you would have received
    15,000 rewards credits instead of the $10 gift card. The credits would show on your Rewards statement on the MyRewards section of the site. If you don't see them listed there, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum for assistance. Keep
    in mind that in order to qualify, the game had to be preordered as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com. Digital orders from the Xbox store would not have been eligible for either offer.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Buy Quantum Break digital on Release - but still no Win10 Game or Alan Wake

Hey Sibdrasil!

Just a heads up, we are looking into an issue with users not receiving their pre-order content from pre-ordering Quantum Break. All eligible users will receive an Xbox Live message with further information.

Just wanted to clarify with you on the details of the promotion, since you mentioned you purchased Quantum Break on the release date, you will not be eligible for Quantum Break on Windows 10 as that was for users that pre-ordered before the release.

Thank you for your patience.
  8. GangWay1 Win User

Quantum break havent received ANY pre order codes

I Pre-Ordered Quantum Break on April 4, 2016 and I have not yet received the codes for Alan Wake, DLC, American Nightmare, or the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break. I would like to receive these codes soon. Thank You.
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Codes for Digital Quantum Break purchase

Hey there dr3wzy1

Just to clarify, when did you purchase Quantum Break? If you just purchased Quantum Break recently, it will take up to 10 days for you to receive your code. Also, if you recently purchased Quantum Break, you will only receive a code for Alan Wake. The Windows
    10 version of Quantum Break and American Nightmare were only offered with the pre-order of Quantum Break.

If it has been past 10 days, be sure to let us know so that we can look into this further. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received - Similar Threads - Quantum Break Pre

2. Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus: Hello, I know I'm super late to this topic but, I'm not sure if I ever received a code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break. I believe it was supposed to be sent via Xbox Live message,...
  3. Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox One and never received my PC code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox One and never received my PC code: Title says the problem. I pre-ordered a digital copy of Quantum Break on April 1, 2016 and have yet to receive a code for the PC version. I recently upgraded my video card, and wanted to go...
  4. Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order: Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any digital preorder purchased from Xbox or...
  5. Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code: Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any digital preorder purchased from Xbox or...
  6. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code: After days and days of calls and chats with Xbox support I unfortunately still do not have my code for Quantum break for PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. As you...
  7. I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break: Back in April of this year, I pre-ordered Quantum Break because of the offer that, if pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, I would receive a code to download the Windows 10 version of the...
  8. Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10: Dear Xbox-team, I'm unable to retrieve the code for the game Quantum Break on Windows 10 as suggested by: Code inwisselen voor Quantum Break | Games op Windows 10 I did pre-order the game for...
  9. quantum break pre order codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantum break pre order codes: Yes I had pre ordered Quantum Break back early last year and I know this was last year but I never did receive my windows 10 code for it I just built a new pc and was very interested in...
  10. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code: After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. Can you...