Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Manuel J Rodríguez, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC gaming. I don't think it is that hard to add a bunch of games
    they already have into XGP to PC. It is taking too long to add more games honestly. Quantum Break should have been there long time ago.

:)

Manuel J Rodríguez, Oct 15, 2019
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you recommend it?

Quantum Break and it's now on Game Pass.
  3. Miles_ Win User

Quantum Break is not in GAME PASS for PC?
  4. SiKiTtOyA Win User
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

favorite shooter

Quantum Break is easily my favourite. Awesome story, amazing graphics in 4K and it's also available on Xbox Game Pass.
  6. pocrash Win User

Theres that and one game I think is under rated is Remember Me I lived the game great story attached to it with some interesting gameplay with it always a recommended one for single players.
Thema:

1. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Quantum Break Game

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break: During gameplay, I encountered an issue where colors began to appear on my screen. The colors appeared in the middle of the game and persisted throughout the remainder of my play session. The...
  5. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome: Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing....
  6. Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.: Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines. I am the official version of the game purchased in the store. The host system and the game are the latest....
  7. Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game: I didn't received the Redeem Code for Alan Wake & Quantum Break c94aeafb-dc44-4699-9d61-ace07c72e3eb
  8. Quantum Break free copy of pc version and free alan wake game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break free copy of pc version and free alan wake game: it also haven't been received yet please help thanks 191c7baa-c8f8-43e0-b560-1b170a627b59
  9. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...: Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game seems stuck at 3.61GB as far as I can tell...
  10. Does the game »Quantum Break« supports Stereoscopic 3D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the game »Quantum Break« supports Stereoscopic 3D: Hello, I'm thinking about buying this game. But for me it is important to play the game in stereoscopic 3D (via my 3D display). I usually use 3Dvision for this. But because the game uses Windows’...