Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

Discus and support Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rimbol C’hen’stalaz, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I did this, and 75.6GB later, get the same message about the streaming failure and to download the episode pack. I tried a console reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the episode pack, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and episode pack - nothing has resolved this bug. Should I just give up on this game and go back to my PS5?

:)

Rimbol C’hen’stalaz, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Does the issue only happen to this particular game? I assume you don't have any problem with your other games.

There's a possibility that it's really a game bug specific to that game or its pack. We could try the solutions below.

- Install all available add-ons for that game:
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

- Delete local saves and re-sync with the cloud:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.

- Alternatively, try to reset your router. It's possible that it's an internet connection issue. Turn it off, unplug from its power source then wait few minutes before turning it back on. You could as well try to connect to a different network like your mobile data hotspot.

If you've tried everything and you're still having that issue, please file a bug to Team Xbox so they can properly investigate it. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Best regards,
  3. Smwutches Win User

Quantum Break Episode Pack

The episodes should automatically play between each act. If you've already played through the game I believe you can view them through the screen where you view your collectibles.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Quantum Break 2

I loved Quantum Break, but I hated that it used up so much space even without the 'Quantum Break Episode Pack' installed. 178.1 GB in total with everything installed is just outrageous.

That being said. I would love to see a sequel, but would not like having to download a near 200 GB game again.
  5. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Quantum Break 2

I loved Quantum Break, but I hated that it used up so much space even without the 'Quantum Break Episode Pack' installed. 178.1 GB in total with everything installed is just outrageous.

That being said. I would love to see a sequel, but would not like having to download a near 200 GB game again.
    178.1GB 😱😱😱
  6. maxen Win User

missing file worth 76 gigs.

Do you own Quantum Break? It sounds like the additional, optional Episodes pack.

In that case, go to My Games & Apps, highlight Quantum Break and press the Menu buttons (three horizontal lines) and select Manage Game, and you will see the 75.7GB file there - you can press Menu while highlighting it to delete it.

Let us know how you get on.
Thema:

1. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken? - Similar Threads - Quantum Break Episode

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  4. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  5. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...
  6. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  7. Quantum Break Gltiches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Gltiches: I've downloaded Quantum Break from Games Pass on PC. The loading screen and main menu are just green. And when I start a game there's no cutscene video just a green screen. Once the game starts...
  8. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break: During gameplay, I encountered an issue where colors began to appear on my screen. The colors appeared in the middle of the game and persisted throughout the remainder of my play session. The...
  10. Quantum Break - GamePass PC gives error 0x80070005 when I try to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break - GamePass PC gives error 0x80070005 when I try to download: Hello, as per the title, Quantum Break was finally added to GamePass PC only to greet me with disappointment of error on download. It's the only game that gives me this problem, and every other...