Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus

Discus and support Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I know I'm super late to this topic but, I'm not sure if I ever received a code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break. I believe it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SuperGuest2, Mar 19, 2020.

1. SuperGuest2
    SuperGuest2 Guest

Hello,

I know I'm super late to this topic but, I'm not sure if I ever received a code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break.

I believe it was supposed to be sent via Xbox Live message, if it was then it was automatically deleted because the oldest message from Xbox I have is from 2017, whereas the pre-order code would have been sent in 2016.

Is there a way for me to receive that code again? Or a way to see the original Xbox message from that time?

Thanks for any help with this issue.

:)

SuperGuest2, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Jiggaapril Win User

Quantum Break preorder

I pre ordered quantum break and did not receive my Alan Wake American Nightmare bonus and and i waited 7-10 days. I pre ordered through microsoft store and it said you will receive bonus.
  3. DanteSparda504 Win User

Alan Wake

Alan Wake is just a bonus for buying Quantum Break. American Nightmare is the pre-order bonus. Either way, it's going to be backwards compatible sometime in the very near future.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Alan Wake

Not yet but it will be sometime as it's a pre order bonus with Quantum Break.

Alan Wakes American Nightmare should be available as a bc game today,which was an arcade game.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about a Pre-Order Bonus for a game.

According to
    this
    article, it states that "anyone who pre-orders the Xbox One digital version of
    Quantum Break through the Xbox Store, purchases an Xbox One digital token at participating retailers or pre-orders an Xbox One
    Quantum Break bundle that includes the title as a digital download token by April 4th will receive the Windows 10 version of the game, downloadable at the Windows Store via redemption code."

If you are unable to find the digital code for the Windows 10 edition via your console messages, then it's possible that it could have been sent as an email to the email on your account.

If you do not see the code this way, you could try to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    for more info on this, however, considering the time range in which this falls under, I cannot guarantee favorable results.

I hope this helps.
  6. JamieDeGrazio Win User

Preordered Digital Quantum Break. Have not received Alan Wake

More info: I purchased Quantum Break via Xbox on February 12. Quantum Break has installed. Alan Wake for Xbox 360 was given free as a pre-order bonus. I never received any code for it, and it has not been added to "My Games" list.
Thema:

1. Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus - Similar Threads - Quantum Break Digital

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?: I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I...
  4. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  5. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break achievements wont unlock: I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game...
  6. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...
  7. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  8. Quantum Break Gltiches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Gltiches: I've downloaded Quantum Break from Games Pass on PC. The loading screen and main menu are just green. And when I start a game there's no cutscene video just a green screen. Once the game starts...
  9. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break: During gameplay, I encountered an issue where colors began to appear on my screen. The colors appeared in the middle of the game and persisted throughout the remainder of my play session. The...