Quantum break achievements wont unlock

Discus and support Quantum break achievements wont unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paulo César4, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Quantum break achievements wont unlock

I already finished the game, I fulfilled all the requirements to make the 1000g and still, there are some achievements that didn't unlock, I demand a solution, I don't want to replay the game again because of Microsoft bugs.

:)

Paulo César4, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Best Regards.
  3. xCodex1994 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Same issue with Quantum Break for windows 10. Initally achievements were unlocked but after a few hours it does'nt work anymore...
  4. Maxtor-A67FAAC9-84D4 Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

yeah it is a common problem it seems.. I for myself cannot unlock any achievement either in Quantum Break on Windows 10.

The Xbox App tracks the played time just fine, just everything else isn't tracked and shown including achievements of course.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Achievements not unlocking or showing completed on Xbox one or Website

6. Wishcatcher Win User

I’m not getting my achievements/gamerscore.

Thema:

1. Quantum break achievements wont unlock - Similar Threads - Quantum break achievements

2. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  3. Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Episode Pack is broken?: I recently downloaded Quantum Break on my Xbox Series X and after finishing Act 1, the message advised that it could not stream the episode, but there was an option to download the episode pack. I...
  4. Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maximum Effort on Quantum Break not unlocking: I completed Quantum Break on 6/25 … well, at least I thought I did. I was mopping up the last of the achievements, collected my last Chronon Source and upgraded the final ability that was still...
  5. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...
  6. The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Game Quantum Break is Broken. in texutres/Rendering, i know a fix but dont know how to...: the textures are broken, sometimes the whole screen turns purple, sometimes things become light that is VERY VERY bright and is all diffferent colors like green and stuff, and it blinds me, there...
  7. Quantum Break Gltiches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Gltiches: I've downloaded Quantum Break from Games Pass on PC. The loading screen and main menu are just green. And when I start a game there's no cutscene video just a green screen. Once the game starts...
  8. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break: During gameplay, I encountered an issue where colors began to appear on my screen. The colors appeared in the middle of the game and persisted throughout the remainder of my play session. The...
  10. Quantum Break - GamePass PC gives error 0x80070005 when I try to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break - GamePass PC gives error 0x80070005 when I try to download: Hello, as per the title, Quantum Break was finally added to GamePass PC only to greet me with disappointment of error on download. It's the only game that gives me this problem, and every other...