Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

Discus and support Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yosry Magdy, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Yosry Magdy
    Yosry Magdy Guest

Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you...

Xbox not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain

:)

Yosry Magdy, Jun 12, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you need to entre you need to link your account to another account in country that Xbox contain

3. محمد عبد ال Win User

problem with payment on the Microsoft Store in the Egyptian Region

This is a very disappointing reply and means that users in Egypt do not represent any value to Microsoft. Why doesn't Microsoft restore the local payment gateway inside Egypt? I think it is not a difficult matter because it was working normally before, but the payment gateway was changed to a destination outside Egypt. I do not understand your reply, nor do I understand the reason for what Microsoft did. Does this mean that we must abandon our devices and Microsoft services and move to alternative platforms? This is a loss for Microsoft because Egypt is the largest country in the Middle East
  4. Smwutches Win User

Will I lose my Microsoft rewards points when Xbox live rewards takes over?

The Microsoft Rewards pogram is not changing. The Xbox Rewards program is turning into the Microsoft Rewards program. So you would not lose any Microsoft Rewards points.

If you need further help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

If you need further help with the Xbox Rewards program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  5. Smwutches Win User

My $5 reward card was "declined" in transfer.

Support doesn't handle the rewards program so they don't realize they are different. The Xbox Rewards program does not issue codes. So you would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program is their redemption page.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Worried About The Rewards Change

No one from support checks this forum and Xbox Rewards support does not handle the Microsoft Rewards program so they would not be able to check into that for you. You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support.
Thema:

1. Q not support in Egypt and any one need to entre the Microsoft rewards doesn't enter if you... - Similar Threads - support Egypt need

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  5. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  6. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  7. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  8. Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox Game Bar use the iGPU for encoding if the dGPU doesn't support it?: Greetings all, I'm thinking of buying a GPU (the RX 6400) for a build, but I'm being devastated by the caveat of the 6400 not having any encoding support. I use Game Bar to record quite...
  9. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...