put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using...

Discus and support put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got an Xbox one 1540 (the old one). Put on the update today 26Aug2023, and, also updated the controller's firmware. Trouble is I put a disk in and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Breton of Winterhold, Aug 26, 2023.

1. put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using...

Just got an Xbox one 1540 (the old one). Put on the update today 26Aug2023, and, also updated the controller's firmware. Trouble is I put a disk in and it is now stuck. Eject on console not working, manual eject not budging at all. A few online posts about using controller to eject but the menus I've got are different to what is described - they describe Xbox button menu, settings, system, disc & bluray, eject. I don't have that. Disc and bluray are separate options and neither has eject disk. Please advise, thx.

:)

Breton of Winterhold, Aug 26, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using controller to eject but the menus I've got are different

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using controller to eject but the menus I've got are different

Hello Breton of Winterhold,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble ejecting a disc from your Xbox One 1540. Here are a few steps you can try to eject the disc:

1. Hold down the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to perform a hard reset. After the console turns off, wait a few seconds, then turn it back on and try ejecting the disc again.

2. If the hard reset doesn't work, try manually ejecting the disc using the manual eject hole on the front of the console. Insert a straightened paperclip or similar object into the hole and push gently until the disc tray pops out.

3. If neither of the above steps work, you can try using the controller to eject the disc. Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide, then navigate to the "Disc & Blu-ray" section. From there, select "Eject Disc" to try ejecting the disc.

If none of these steps work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with your console. In that case, you might need to consider upgrading to a newer version of Console.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Heroborn Win User

Lego Dimensions

So, if I were to use the 360 disk, I would need to put it in the 360 console. What if I use a 360 disk and put in my Xbox One S, then buy the Toy Pad for the Xbox One, will I also need a new disk?
  5. TimMott2 Win User

Lightning Strike

Xbox One Console

Model 1540
  6. ErhanERTUL Win User

Xbox One Kinect is not working stable.

It`s xbox one org. Model 1540
Thema:

put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using...

1. put a disk in my Xbox one 1540 and it is now stuck. A few online posts about using... - Similar Threads - put disk 1540

2. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  3. I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most...
  4. When I put the game disk in and click the game it shows as there is no disk and that it may...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I put the game disk in and click the game it shows as there is no disk and that it may...: Yea It does not work I’m cc8a3bae-476c-4640-be59-4bfad9c81554
  5. Can I put a Xbox one (disk drive/disk reader) in my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I put a Xbox one (disk drive/disk reader) in my Xbox one S: Can I put a Xbox one (disk drive/disk reader) in my Xbox one S c2abf77f-726c-41ae-8caf-713a9744e6e6
  6. every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time i put my rainbow six siege disk in it never works but all my other diksk are ...: sigie disk not working making me very upset 88b2e4b7-86a2-4af9-94bf-14027dda9cc3
  7. To install Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition disk 2, can I put on flash drive or xbox flash ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To install Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition disk 2, can I put on flash drive or xbox flash ...: I just bought Dragon Age Origins the Ultimate Edition which has 2 disks: Origins and the "Additional content packs install disc" which has awakening and all the dlc on it. When trying to use the...
  8. Xbox one shutting off as soon as I put a disk in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shutting off as soon as I put a disk in: When I put a game in my Xbox shuts off. I've cleaned the disk. Tried again same thing. Tried a different game and I was able to play so I tried a 3rd game and the Xbox shuts off again. How/ is...
  9. When i put in my minecraft for xbox 360 disk even though it is not scrached

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i put in my minecraft for xbox 360 disk even though it is not scrached: When i put in my minecraft for xbox 360 disk even though it is not scrached and the xbox reads all my other disks 1bd214ad-7ad8-46f4-ac72-0de8187fc43f
  10. I own the disk/game but i can't play the downloaded version on my Xbox unless i put the disk ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own the disk/game but i can't play the downloaded version on my Xbox unless i put the disk ...: I own the disk/game but i can't play the downloaded version on my Xbox unless i put the disk in? Can someone please help me!!!! 790319ac-60db-48dc-8177-14430bf3230a