Purchasing Naruto outfits and bleach taken down

Discus and support Purchasing Naruto outfits and bleach taken down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone from microsoft explain whats going on long time ago bleach avatar outfits were shown in my region (Australia) on the advert tile on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angry Goku, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Angry Goku
    Angry Goku Guest

Can someone from microsoft explain whats going on long time ago bleach avatar outfits were shown in my region (Australia) on the advert tile on my dashboard didnt work for weeks wasnt on the au xbox.com then it worked for half a day on the dashboard only
    only was able to buy 1 outfit now the same thing is happing to naruto its advertising the outfits but unable to purchase it doesnt show on au xbox but ofcourse it shows on USA xbox.com and chat support keep saying its coming to my region can any1 confirm or
    am I wasting my time Im fed up with usa getting all the good stuff and the rest of us miss out

:)

Angry Goku, Feb 1, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Bleach

We already do.

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" punches every "Bleach Game" ever made in the tummy and takes it's lunch money.

At least you can watch "Bleach" on Netflix if you need an Orihime fix.

It would be nice.

You never know. With "Dragon Ball Z" and "One Piece" on top of "Naruto" already on XBox "Bleach" might just be big enough to join them in the Big Leagues.

Azrael008uk, Feb 1, 2014
  3. Bleach for Xbox360?!?

u know whatd be a great game?naruto vs bleach

wicked ninja123, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Angry Goku Win User

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN AVATAR OUTFITS ON MARKETPLACE

We'll according to the Microsoft support team via chat it will be but I wouldn't hold my breath they said that last time with the bleach avatar items it was available for 1 day then taken down I asked why it was taken down they said because it was a promotion
    in my region thought what a load of BS so week later logged into USA Xbox site and what a surprise all the bleach outfits are there still asked again there next answer was the developer was improving the outfits and should be back up soon that never happin
    so my suggestion is to check everyday and the moment it is up buy all the outfits for when they take it down and honestly it is so frustrating finally anime outfits and because we are Australia we never get anything good cause we all know USA is the only country
    that exists in there eyes
  5. wicked ninja123 Win User

Bleach for Xbox360?!?

u know whatd be a great game?naruto vs bleach
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Bleach

We already do.

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" punches every "Bleach Game" ever made in the tummy and takes it's lunch money.

At least you can watch "Bleach" on Netflix if you need an Orihime fix.

It would be nice.

You never know. With "Dragon Ball Z" and "One Piece" on top of "Naruto" already on XBox "Bleach" might just be big enough to join them in the Big Leagues.
  7. Viiderz Win User

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN AVATAR OUTFITS ON MARKETPLACE

when will these be available in australia?! and @Angry Goku, how did you get the bleach outfit ?? haha
  8. Angry Goku Win User

Bleach Avatar items

No I'm really excited for these bleach avatar items to about time they started doing anime outfits hope they fix it soon
Thema:

1. Purchasing Naruto outfits and bleach taken down - Similar Threads - Purchasing Naruto outfits

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  10. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...