Purchasing error

Discus and support Purchasing error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the mail from Microsoft that the microsoft money left on my account ₩7,020 KRW will disappear on this september So I bought a game named... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DormantBubble53, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Purchasing error

I got the mail from Microsoft that the microsoft money left on my account ₩7,020 KRW will disappear on this september

So I bought a game named "Valiant Hearts: The Great War" on the Xbox store.

Since there was no specific payment option, I thought that it will be automatically withdrawn from my account (and some part of my credit card)

But I found that the whole price of the payment is from my credit card. (₩15,950 KRW)

I didn't download the game yet and I want the microsoft to re-pay this payment with my credit card and the balance in my account, please.

If it is not possible, can you refund the game, please?

Thanks for your attention.

Please write back soon

:)

DormantBubble53, Aug 8, 2014
  2. spike118
    spike118 Guest
    Halloween Elite Packs

Anybody having trouble purchasing these? I keep getting an error message.

spike118, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Purchasing error

Go to your download history and download it again.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Purchasing error

You would have to try contacting support directly to see if there is anything they can do.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It does tell you what payment option you are using before you make the purchase though. If you make a purchase on the website, it is not possible to use the money in your Microsoft account.

Smwutches, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Purchasing error