Purchasing and downloading a game

Discus and support Purchasing and downloading a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey guys, i'm sorry for being the next rookie but i need your help right now. i got my very first and probably the best Christmas gift ever, a Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sweetsuck, Jan 2, 2014.

1. sweetsuck
    sweetsuck Guest

hey guys, i'm sorry for being the next rookie but i need your help right now. i got my very first and probably the best Christmas gift ever, a Xbox One Day One Edition from my wife and so far i really enjoy it. however, i want to purchase a game from Best
    Buy website(let's say
    Forza Motorsport 5
    ) and download the same from my Xbox One console? I have attached my BB Credit card to my account, but when i tried to do so, i'm getting a message "We are accepting only Visa and Mastercard credit cards at this moment"..your input and
    suggestions about it, pls. thank you.

:)

sweetsuck, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Legionniare
    Legionniare Guest
    Purchasing and Downloading

So i went to go and buy borderlands 2 today on the market however when i tried i got some error message and i didnt catch that but then it started giving me this message "Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment
    option or add a new one."
    and so i came on here and tried a bunch of stuff from this forum but nothing worked then i got a new email a minute later of my purchase confermation of the game and now i cant download it or buy it or whatever i need to do can
    someone please help me. Thanks

Legionniare, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Legionniare
    Legionniare Guest
    Purchasing and Downloading

Thanks for quick responce and yes i check and its no were in download history ill have to go ahead and contact xbox thanks for the help.

Legionniare, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

If its a BB credit card it can only be used at BB correct? Meaning you cant make purchases at walmart or your local grocery store with it. So you wouod need to use a regular credit or debot card to complete the purchase

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: