Purchasing a Gold Card in Colombia for an account created in the US

Discus and support Purchasing a Gold Card in Colombia for an account created in the US in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Since I became a Live member, I have bought Gold cards thru Amazon in the US. My 360 account was created for regional location in the US and has worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tito Labastidas, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Purchasing a Gold Card in Colombia for an account created in the US

Since I became a Live member, I have bought Gold cards thru Amazon in the US. My 360 account was created for regional location in the US and has worked fine. Now I live in Colombia and they sell Gold cards here as well, but I'm afraid that a Gold card purchased
    here will not work with my US-configured 360 account.

Will it work or not?

:)

Tito Labastidas, Jun 19, 2020
  2. II DIDIER II Win User

Hola Tito Labastidas.

Te respondo en español porque imagino que lo hablas.

Puedes cambiar la region de la consola de USA a Colombia. para cambiar o comprar tu membresia gold de esa region

simplemente sigue estas instrucciones:

Cambiar el país o región en la Xbox One

1. Inicia sesión en la consola Xbox One.
    2. Presiona el botón Xbox para abrir la guía.
    3. Selecciona Configuración > Toda la configuración > Sistema > Idioma y ubicación.
    4. Selecciona la nueva ubicación en la lista Ubicaciones y luego selecciona Reiniciar ahora.
  3. Pain130798 Win User

It won't work, what you can do to use it in Colombia is to change the region of your profile, but I don't really know if you're willing to do that
  4. Tito Labastidas Win User

Thank you Pain. Didier (see above) suggested to change the regional setting on the console. My console is a 360. What do you think?
  5. Tito Labastidas Win User

Gracias Didier! Intentare hacer eso. Espero que funcione, pues mi familia me quiere regalar una tarjeta Gold que venden en Olimpica para el dia del padre.

Esto funciona para un 360? Porque esa es la consola que tengo.

Un abrazo, mi estimado. Saludos desde Curramba! :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox live gold membership renewing issue

Sloppy, it's best to create your own thread instead of bumping an old one, but it's not possible to purchase gold with money on your account. Gold can only be purchased using a credit card/Paypal or by using a prepaid gold card.
Thema:

1. Purchasing a Gold Card in Colombia for an account created in the US - Similar Threads - Purchasing Gold Card

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  10. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...