purchases not showing up on my Xbox live rewards percentage to next gold star

Discus and support purchases not showing up on my Xbox live rewards percentage to next gold star in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently purchased titanfall 2 when my rewards program was at 78% it's been a week since purchase and nothing has shown up. Would like to know why it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jttwister09, Nov 26, 2016.

1. jttwister09
    jttwister09 Guest

I recently purchased titanfall 2 when my rewards program was at 78% it's been a week since purchase and nothing has shown up. Would like to know why it hasn't changed because I am trying to make sure I get to the next star before the year ends and I lose
    all the credit I had built up. Is there a phone number to call to get the problem fixed? I could not find one.

:)

jttwister09, Nov 26, 2016
  2. rnh2600
    rnh2600 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards VIPs

So I have done the math for this.

Under Xbox Live Rewards says

What is MyVIP?MyVIP is an exclusive feature of Xbox Live Rewards that gives members a certain percentage back in Rewards Credits for monthly purchases made in the Xbox Store. In order to start earning MyVIP, you have to unlock your first star by spending
    at least $300 on eligible content. While eligible purchases you make track towards your year-to-date Star Rank, your MyVIP Star Rank is recalibrated each year based on your previous year's spend. As your MyVIP Star Rank grows, so will the percentage you get
    back each month. Plus, if you're an Xbox Live Gold member, your percentage doubles, and you can earn up to 10% back each month in Rewards Credits.

In the last 6mths I have spent 303.68$ before tax but yet when you go to my rewards it says ALMOST THERE. Only $86 away from leveling up!

Not sure if i am missing something

rnh2600, Nov 26, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I didn't get any Credits

Hello SargentDynamit8,

We only see one purchase on your account on July 23 for 6.75 GBP. A five star rank requires 1200 GBP in eligible spending off the Xbox store. Since you did not spend this amount, you did not reach five stars. Your total spending of 6.75 GBP puts you at zero
    stars. This means that you do not get payback. From our FAQ:

What is MyVIP?

MyVIP is an exclusive feature of Xbox Live Rewards that gives members a certain percentage back in Rewards Credits for monthly purchases made in the Xbox Store. In order to start earning MyVIP, you have to unlock your first star by spending at least £200 on
    eligible content. While eligible purchases you make track towards your year-to-date Star Rank, your MyVIP Star Rank is recalibrated each year based on your previous year's spend. As your MyVIP Star Rank grows, so will the percentage you get back each month.
    Plus, if you're an Xbox Live Gold member, your percentage doubles, and you can earn up to 10% back each month in Rewards Credits.

Please note: Purchase minimums refer to pre-tax totals.

XBLRewards8, Nov 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello jttwister09,

We see that your purchases have increased your progress, and that your eligible purchases match your progress. Keep in mind that purchases can take up to 96 hours to be processed. There is not a publicly available phone contact for Xbox Live Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: