Purchases not adding to star rank or rewards account

Discus and support Purchases not adding to star rank or rewards account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've bought Battlefield 1 ultimate edition, FIFA 17, Forza 3, Duke Nukem 3D and Axiom Verge, and it seems that none have been added to my star rank and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Daly 54, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Daly 54
    Daly 54 Guest

I've bought Battlefield 1 ultimate edition, FIFA 17, Forza 3, Duke Nukem 3D and Axiom Verge, and it seems that none have been added to my star rank and rewards account?!

Please can you look into my account and see if it can be rectified.

Thank you.

:)

Daly 54, Nov 10, 2016
  2. My star rank got reset! My purchases are not registering!

I have made numerous purchases in December on the Xbox marketplace that have not been registered for my star rank and rewards program. I was almost to a five star rank. After this recent update my star rank got reset to a 4 star and I still have not received
    any reward points for my purchases. Very disappointed

PRIME SUPREMACY, Nov 10, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    clarification My Vip

Hello PsYkO x HaZe,

From the FAQ:

A MyVIP Star Rank is an exclusive feature of Xbox Live Rewards that gives members a certain % back in Rewards Credits for monthly digital purchases made in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox or on Windows (retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply). In
    order to start earning your % back, you have to unlock your first star by spending at least $300 (or regional equivalent) on eligible content. While eligible purchases you make track towards your year-to-date Star Rank, your MyVIP Star Rank is recalibrated
    each year based on your previous year's spend. As your MyVIP Star Rank grows, so will the % you get back each month. Plus, if you're an Xbox Live Gold member, your percentage doubles, and you can earn up to 10% back each month in Rewards Credits.

Please note: Purchase minimums refer to pre-tax totals.

Since you have not made 300 EUR in eligible purchases, you are not eligible for MyVIP payback, since you do not have any MyVIP stars.

XBLRewards8, Nov 10, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Daly 54,

You received both VIP progress and Credit for these purchases with the exception of Battlefield 1, which was a pre-order, and therefore not eligible for VIP.

XBLRewards8, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: