Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing

Discus and support Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased an xbox x controller by ApowerA because it had a usb connection. I figured it was plug and play. It works fine with some of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Williams5, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing

I recently purchased an xbox x controller by ApowerA because it had a usb connection. I figured it was plug and play. It works fine with some of my emulators as i could map the controller to any button. When i try to play it on xbox app however, there is absolutely no button map configuration. I then looked up online how to do mapping, i was led to the xbox accessories application. I downloaded that i then noticed i can map all the buttons except the start and menu and buttons on the center of the controller. I wouldn't even have bothered with mapping the xbox controller to the xbox games, if the start button which is suppose to be the 3 horizontal lines would work. So, when i try to play perfect dark 360, or any other game that requires a start button it doesn't recognize the 3 lines as start, so i dont get to play with an xbox controller on xbox 360 games because most say press start to play. This is probably the most moronic application recognition I have ever delt with. How does an xbox controller said to be for microsoft not have flawless functioning on a microsoft application. I can use Xemu and play original games and the start button will be recognized, but on the xbox app it wont. What controllers are people using for their xbox app, so I can avoid this nonsense entirely.

:)

Matthew Williams5, Jul 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Purchased xbox x controller to use on PC xbox app press start to play does nothing