Purchased "xbox video" material unable to watch.

Discus and support Purchased "xbox video" material unable to watch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought tons of video on "xbox video" and now they just deleted it from servers. I am unable to watch or stream 100$'s of video that I was told... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wild Arms FX, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Wild Arms FX
    Wild Arms FX Guest

I have bought tons of video on "xbox video" and now they just deleted it from servers. I am unable to watch or stream 100$'s of video that I was told would be available to download till 2019. Warning to all, buy PS4. There servers are better and
    don't just offer a "too bad" as a response to complaints.

:)

Wild Arms FX, Jan 5, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    XBox Movies and Ultraviolet

[quote user="MENDON BILLS"]I purchased several movies on Zune (now XBox Video).[/quote]Mistake.
    Doubt
    it.
    While you're making that wish upon a star, wish for iTunes compatibility with UltraViolet, too.

Microsoft wants you in their ecosystem. Buy on XBOX, play on PC, Windows RT, and Windows Phone 8. Too bad the vast, vast, majority do not have all-MS devices.

IceStorm III, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    Xbox live music and video question for the new Xbox One

[quote user="SiegeCaptain"]

Will my purchased shows and movies from Xbox live music and video be relevant to the new Xbox One? Transfer content license so to speak.

[/quote]

From what I understand, anything purchased via Xbox Video and Xbox Music will carry over to Xbox One. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Juxtapose13, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: