purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help!

Discus and support purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 online and need to reset the passcode and can't figure out how to do. Can anyone help me please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RB-1, May 26, 2019.

1. RB-1
    RB-1 Guest

Hello. I recently purchased a used Xbox 360 online and need to reset the passcode and can't figure out how to do. Can anyone help me please?

:)

2. RB-1 Win User

Hello Amber and thank you for responding to my plea. I have attempted to reset passcode and have not been successful. The instructions say to enter into system info and press a sequence of buttons but nothing happens when attempted. Any suggestions?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello RB-1,

After discovering the code needed to override the passcode that is currently set up, the sequence would require that you have an active network connection and that you are pressing the last button within the sequence until the console asks you to restart
    it.

Try the sequence again with this information in mind, and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi RB-1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. To reset the pass code on an Xbox 360, you may follow the steps to do so in our support article How
    to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360
    . As the console was previously owned, you'll want to use the instructions for doing so online.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
  5. SavageonCabbage Win User

I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

Hello Joninhasgatoqwe!

There is now a site you can go to in order to reset parental codes on the xbox 360!

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/360-passcode-reset

Here it will give you the steps needed to get the reset code for your console!

Please let me know if you need additional assistance!
  6. WPAK Win User

pass code reset question

Hi there,

to be able to reset a family passcode and question, you will need to contact Xbox Support.

They with your help will be able to reset the family passcode on the console.

To contact them use:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. purchased used xbox 360 and need to reset passcode. Need help! - Similar Threads - purchased used 360

2. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  3. Good evening, I purchased a used Xbox s and it won’t accept my WiFi password. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good evening, I purchased a used Xbox s and it won’t accept my WiFi password. It will...: Good evening, I purchased a used x box s and it won’t accept my password for my WiFi. I can connect using my hotspot on my phone but it won’t update and it doesn’t work. I called my WiFi company...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  6. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  7. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  8. Purchasing game using available balance but came out of bank instead

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing game using available balance but came out of bank instead: Hello, I added £10 then £50 to my sons Xbox account to cover the cost of my son purchasing GTA for £59.99 however he wasn’t able to use the available balance and instead it was taken from my bank...
  9. I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have £ 40 in my Microsoft account it won't lete use it to purchase a game it keeps...: I have £40 in my Microsoft account. I want to purchase a game but it keeps wanted to take it out of my card. I do not owe Microsoft any money. I have a full account. No problems ever paying What's...
  10. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817