Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

Discus and support Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Garza1, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m required to endlessly search the MS Store to download the correct version. I’ve tried removing my account, system reset, network reset, hard resets, but nothing changes and never see them.

:)

Michael Garza1, Aug 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...