Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund?

Discus and support Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and intended to buy Minecraft Java Edition. Is there any way I can get a refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KyleeForster, Feb 2, 2022.

1. KyleeForster
    KyleeForster Guest

I bought Minecraft windows 10 from the Microsoft Store and intended to buy Minecraft Java Edition. Is there any way I can get a refund?

:)

KyleeForster, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The refund cab be requested in the same place if you purchased trough Xbox or PC
  3. KyleeForster Win User

I bought it on a pc, not an Xbox. Sorry for the miscommunication.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  6. schnurren Win User

마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Hello Breaker1125,

Sad to hear that you purchased the wrong version of Minecraft.

Contact Xbox team here to see if they can provide you a refund : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

schnurrer
Thema:

1. Purchased the wrong version of minecraft, refund? - Similar Threads - Purchased wrong version

2. Purchased a game for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a game for the wrong platform: I purchased a digital copy of a game for xbox instead of pc on accident. I have not redeemed the game code, is there a way to get the right copy? It's an EA game....
  3. I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased gamepass but it was the wrong one, went to upgrade it and was charged the full...: I need to be refunded for the initial membership. 0d33da8e-7768-415e-aa41-dd49d8a055d3
  4. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  5. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed into the wrong account and purchased something: When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway...
  6. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  7. Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help trying to purchase a gift card in euros - error message says wrong region: How do you purchase an Xbox gift card in euros as a gift? - I am in the US and my son is in Germany - 1408516c-5242-4fe7-84f6-6f736bd1c712
  8. Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was I given the wrong version of 2K after I purchased my preorder?: I pre ordered the 25th anniversary edition of 2K. Yet I have no VC, No nba league pass and when I go to the game it says I own the base version even though I paid $162.02....
  9. If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I...: If I purchased the wrong version of hogwarts legacy that is not compatible with Xbox 1 do I get charged for it anyway? 41cdb746-a07f-4702-9b5f-5166af299560
  10. Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased wrong version of Flight Simulator and Microsoft refuses to help: MS sells 3 different versions of Flight Simulator. I accidentally purchased the middle version (Deluxe) and I want the FULL (Deluxe Premium) version of the simulator. I do not want a refund, I am...