Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC

Discus and support Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Should I have received a separate code, when purchasing from the xbox store? I would have thought it would be automatic? Not wanting to purchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fisk303, Apr 23, 2017.

1. fisk303
    fisk303 Guest

Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC

Should I have received a separate code, when purchasing from the xbox store? I would have thought it would be automatic?

Not wanting to purchase the same thing more than once.

:)

fisk303, Apr 23, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    No rewards recieved for purchase.

Hello DodgeMiriage,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer. Additionally, it was not even made within the offer period, which began after that game was released. Since your purchase was a pre-order, it was not eligible for MyVIP payback,
    as stated in our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

XBLRewards8, Apr 23, 2017
  3. MiNpAn
    MiNpAn Guest
    Missing rewards

I purchased tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands gold edition and did not receive the rewards points. I made the purchase before the cut-off date and everything.

MiNpAn, Apr 23, 2017
  4. Proscaline
    Proscaline Guest

Hi there. If this DLC was supposed to be included with your purchase, you'll probably have to check your ready to install list for your Season Pass content. Hit your Home button and choose 'Games and Apps'. Then press start on Tom Clancy's and choose 'manage
    game'. Then scroll down to 'ready to install' and install your DLC.

Hope this helps.

Proscaline, Apr 23, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

No rewards recieved for purchase.

Hello DodgeMiriage,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer. Additionally, it was not even made within the offer period, which began after that game was released. Since your purchase was a pre-order, it was not eligible for MyVIP payback,
    as stated in our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlinds March Promotion

Hello TS Ghost,

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

Hello NuclearDangerXD,

The Ghost Recon offer is only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for this offer.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Did not receive rewards

Hello NIGHTHAMSTER424,

The Ghost Recon offer is only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for this offer.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Tim Clancy Wildlands mission

Hello iEXPLICIT v,

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
Thema:

1. Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC - Similar Threads - Purchased Ghost Recon

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get the game I purchased in Windows 10 specifically in Microsoft Store from window 11 ?: I bought from the Microsoft Store a game on windows 10 but when I changed windows to windows 11 and then signed in to my account I couldn't find the game I bought. I searched everywhere but...
  10. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july: So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so...