purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?

Discus and support purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchase Diablo Ultimate Edition received only Basic missing mount add on etc... From Blizzard Tech support After doing a brief investigation on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I already have an, Jun 11, 2023.

1. purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only?

Purchase Diablo Ultimate Edition received only Basic missing mount add on etc...

From Blizzard Tech support

After doing a brief investigation on the account, I was not able to access the order from my end, Since you're a very valuable player of ours and have been with us for 20 years I have tried to see if a higher tier can get access to that order however I was not able to do that.
    Kindly contact XBOX support using this link :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/

purchased the  Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only? [​IMG]

:)

I already have an, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The dlc isn't a separate download like normal dlc's,it's part of the main game.

You get the horse stuff once you unlock mounts for the first time at the start of act 4 in the campaign & the season pass stuff isn't available until the season starts sometime in mid July.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If the items are not downloaded, then they're already assigned to your account and will be available to you in game. You may need to progress to a certain point in the game in order to access them, for example the Harry Potter items were not accessible until about halfway through the game
  4. ngocphi Win User

t's not a different mount its a cosmetic

Once you purchase your base mount the armors and skins are in the stables under skins and armor tabs

I know cause I have the digiral deluxe

The other perks are based on your linked battlenet account like Diablo 3 wings or pets
  5. ngocphi Win User

It has to be the same battle net accouunt

.perks and mounts are account wide

It's not a seperate download as you been told already
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

I understand how important it is to get the items you paid for and no worries we will try our best to assist!

Based on the screenshot you provided it seems you have the right version so the DLC's should be available for you to download, next is to check the DLC's on your console. For game add-ons and other DLC, the first place to check is in your library:

1. In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

2. Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

3. Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

4. Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Note that games and add-ons will install automatically to your console’s default storage device.

If it is still not showing, try going to the "My Games and Apps" again, move down to the Full Library section, select the "Owned games tab" at the top. Then search for Diablo IV, from there select the title and try to press the "Install All"

This will queue the title up and begin the installation process.

I hope the steps works somehow. If there are still problems finding the missing add-ons, I would suggest to contact the Xbox support directly via this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us just click the "Contact us" > Select "Subscriptions & billing" > "I can't redeem a code" > type in "Contact support" > Then choose "See contact options" here you will find option to chat with them or request a callback.

I understand the category is not match with your concern, it is just the easy way I found how to get in touch with them directly just in case. Once you get connected to an agent, tell them to direct you to Xbox support team to have your issue checked.

Feel free to post back here in the community in case you need more help. We will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.
Thema:

1. purchased the Diablo Ultimate addition received basic only? - Similar Threads - purchased Diablo Ultimate

2. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  3. Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV purchased in Amazon, redeemed but could not download from either the store and...: I have no idea what happened. The only possible reason is that my Amazon Diablo IV is redeemed ridiculously at the China Xbox store. I don't know how it has happened and why I could see my order...
  4. I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the...: I just purchased the Diablo IV series X bundle, but when I go to download the game, the only option is to claim on another account. How can I get the game on my account?...
  5. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...: I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game? 9ec456eb-3357-4604-83b2-1f62a03e5b83
  6. Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I purchase Diablo 4 on my friends Xbox but my account, and then play it when I go home...: I’m at my friend house for a week and want to play Diablo. Can I play on his Xbox but my account and I’ll still have the game when I go back home. I realize I’ll need to download it....
  7. I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library....: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but it downloaded the base version. It shows the purchase in my Microsoft account and I tried re-downloading it. It did not work or show any add-ons. How...
  8. I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game...: I purchased Diablo IV ultimate and when I went to download it is just the standard game with no add ons. I have email showing I paid for the ultimate. Any idea why this happened....
  9. I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Diablo 4 ultimate edition but only the base game will download: I purchased diablo 4 ultimate edition the day before release but only the base game downloaded. I've clicked on "my library" and checked for downloads and everything and it keeps saying "Check...
  10. Why was my purchase of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was my purchase of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition refunded?: Before the release of the first Beta, I pre-ordered Diablo 4 Standard Edition. All was fine until a special offer was displayed in my console, on May 31st, where the Ultimate Edition was 70% off...