Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

Discus and support Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chief lip-[xboxvenue], Dec 4, 2020.

1. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the stock refreshes through November, I would assume something
    would happen but still nothing. I was even hopeful for black friday weekend to change the status or at least give me an update on ANYTHING. Now here we are in December, the supposed month that these consoles are to be shipped, and still zero updates or changes.
    Why can’t there be more transparency on this as Microsoft has been holding my 499.99 plus tax for almost a month now?

:)

chief lip-[xboxvenue], Dec 4, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight