Purchased Robux via XBox gaming console and it did not show up!

Discus and support Purchased Robux via XBox gaming console and it did not show up! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all! I purchased Robux from our XBox console and it did not show up my son’s account. I purchased a $4.99 robux package and a $49.99 package for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaureenTolman, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Purchased Robux via XBox gaming console and it did not show up!

Hello all!

I purchased Robux from our XBox console and it did not show up my son’s account. I purchased a $4.99 robux package and a $49.99 package for my son. He told me that it did not show up in his account. Figuring he might have spent the robux and was looking for more I decided to make an additional $4.99 purchase. This also did not show up in his account! I went through XBOX and asked for a refund (they only have a refund tab and not a tab that says Other) So, in the free text section I mentioned that we did not want a refund we just wanted the Robux to be added to his account! Of course it was denied with no recourse! I just want to talk to a person versus surf the web for answers. Any suggestions?

:)

MaureenTolman, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Does the purchase show as complete here? https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it does, then I'll suggest wait 24 hours as it could take that long sometimes to get items bought from the store. If it doesn't show up, then you can request a refund. To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.

Since your refund request was denied, you can appeal it. You can do that by replying the email you got from Microsoft with refund decision. Keep if brief and explain why you should get the refund and they'll take a second look.

If the charge doesn't show on that link, then I'll suggest you reach out to your bank and dispute the charge, requesting a charge back.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

Purchase history is tied to the account that made the purchase, not the console. However, games can be shared on a console via the Home setting which is how a game could show up under an account that did not purchase it.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

you have to buy the robux through the game itself on pc or mac. any robux purchased with a microsoft account go through xbox console only. gift cards for robux for microsoft are for the console only too.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Didn't receive the Robux payment after it being completed

Hi Gabrielqaraujo. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Robux sold on the Xbox store are for the Xbox version of the game. To get access to your purchased Robux, you have to load up the game on an Xbox console at least once after purchasing the Robux.

If this is not possible, I'd recommend requesting a refund: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

buying robux through pc with microsoft account

Nope, if you're referring to do it via Xbox website in your phone

You're going to purchase Robux for the Xbox version as well
Thema:

1. Purchased Robux via XBox gaming console and it did not show up! - Similar Threads - Purchased Robux via

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  9. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8
  10. How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem the Robux that I purchased using my Microsoft account?: I have tried accessing Roblox on my Xbox, but when I press "Continue," nothing happens. As a result, I am unable to reach the Roblox home screen. Is there an alternative way to redeem it?...