Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further)

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So back in 2016 I bought Minecraft (see title) and I lost my account (also see title) due to a PC switch and the email and password was gone. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheBrokeHobo1246, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further)

So back in 2016 I bought Minecraft (see title) and I lost my account (also see title) due to a PC switch and the email and password was gone. I have the card, year, and possibly month it was purchased on, and I was wondering if there was any way I could
    redeem my game on this new account so I could play without having to drop almost $30.00.

Any help is appreciated. The card should have proof of purchase. I wish I could give the receipt but that email was lost as well.

Regards, Nathan

:)

TheBrokeHobo1246, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

4. ErringEmperor51 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
    I have the pc game linked to the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when I try to play the win 10 edition it says that I have to buy it
  5. Golden Subz Win User

Minecraft Beta

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/#pQmjDCmz1kPfPbaM.99
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
Thema:

Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further)

1. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 beta in 2016 for $5.00. Lost account info. (Read Further) - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft Windows

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  6. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  7. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  8. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  9. Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows: When I put the info of my card on Microsoft for Minecraft, it tells me that its having trouble processing payment. 1bad2dc6-9e2b-4ded-a62e-28831f1d530a
  10. Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with a purchase I made (Minecraft, on windows, specifically java) that Microsoft...: Bought Minecraft a couple months ago, and several issues after the moment I purchased it. When I purchased Minecraft, specifically Java, on the launcher application (ik the launcher sucks) it...