purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin

Discus and support purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin but when I try to redeem it, it says not availiable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnnaJaniszewska, Jan 17, 2021.

1. purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin

purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin but when I try to redeem it, it says not availiable

:)

AnnaJaniszewska, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Fancygamer
    Fancygamer New Member
    Hello,
    Last night, I purchased Minecraft Master collection with Free 1,000 minecoins pack on Microsoft store. In game account, skin packs and worlds are working well but, 0 minecoin showing.
    I restarted, reinstalled and waiting for 12 hours but not appearing 1,000 minecoins.
    I checked the mail also not receive the redeem code. Please help me with this issue.
    25.March.2021

Thanks advance,

Fancygamer, Mar 25, 2021
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection

Hi Presentelaw,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

If you already have purchased the Starter Collection, I wouldn't recommend purchasing the Master Collection as well. The difference between the two collections is that the Master Collection comes with 1000 Minecoins, while the Starter Collection comes with
    700 Minecoins. Besides the Minecoin difference, the Master Collection includes a few more Skin packs. On the

product page
    in the Microsoft Store, click on "Compare editions" next to "Overview" for an outlined view of the differences.

I hope this helps!
  4. RaiN122 Win User

Minecraft Master Collection - No packs or minecoins?

Hi,

I have almost the same problem, I've purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, everything works fine, I have the addons too, but on the Marketplace I have 0 Minecoins. Is there something I should be doing to get the 1,000 Minecoins?

Thanks,

RaiN
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?

6. Rocketship2012 Win User

buying game through Game Pass

but on a side note, if you purchase on pc on your account you can then log into each childs account on that pc and install it for each of them to use. 4 of my kids use my minecraft purchase on each of the pc's in my house.
    Hi Tezzarrific,

Do you know if I buy the Master Collection https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-windows10 whether my children can access and share the 1000 minecoins, 4 skin packs and 6 worlds?

Thanks

Steve
  7. LoriMaizler Win User

Content for Minecraft Master Collection Locked

Similar issue here.

I recently purchased Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I signed in to the game and followed to the Marketplace. However, I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I also don't see additional
    packs that come with the Master Collection.

I wrote to the Minecraft Support and guess what they replied? Go to Microsoft! It is not our problem!

Quoting:

Thayan Mage (Minecraft Help)

Jun 25, 2020, 2:39 AM PDT

Hey there,

For issues with the Windows 10/Bedrock release of Minecraft, you'll have to reach out to the Microsoft store for support.

https://support.microsoft.com/

If you have any other issues you need to be addressed, or general questions, don't hesitate to ask! Otherwise, I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Thayan Mage
Thema:

purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin

1. purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft master

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  6. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  7. Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Purchase MInecraft?: I have been trying countless times to purchase the Minecraft: Java Edition/Bedrock Edition bundle on the Minecraft website but to no avail. It easily has to be one of the most frustrating and...
  8. Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong version of minecraft purchased despite picking the correct one: I wanted the normal version of Minecraft Java and bedrock edition for PC but when I purchased it said it costed more than was listed. When I checked my billing history it showed I bought the...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. Minecraft purchase sharing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft purchase sharing: Some time ago, I downloaded some content for Minecraft for my children. At the time, they simply played on my account. I have since set them up with separate Microsoft accounts and they all play...