Purchased minecoins not in Microsoft account

Discus and support Purchased minecoins not in Microsoft account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I really need some help. I purchased minecoins on nintendo switch marketplace 3 weeks ago. The money was taken from the bank but no minecoins.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeanneXT, Dec 15, 2022.

1. LeanneXT
    LeanneXT Guest

Hi Guys, I really need some help. I purchased minecoins on nintendo switch marketplace 3 weeks ago. The money was taken from the bank but no minecoins. What can I do.

:)

LeanneXT, Dec 15, 2022
  2. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Can you buy minecraft minecoins from the microsoft website?

Hi Seky,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on purchasing Minecoins. You can purchase them on the Microsoft store. Here is a link to the

1,000 Minecoins
    . Make sure you are signed in on the Microsoft account you want them on.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. kG Kaplan Win User

Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?

You can renew the xbox card onto your microsoft account, and than purchase the minecoins within the app using your microsoft account.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Minecoins that were purchased on a different platform you may need to reach out to the game support. To help you, I got you their link:

https://help.minecraft.net

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing

Hi Troy,

Welcome to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help here.

So if I understand correctly, you are trying to add 10$ to your child's Microsoft Account to purchase Minecoins, is that correct? When exactly does that error occur?

I want to clarify that Minecoins are purchased in-game through the Minecraft Marketplace and are not purchasable through the Microsoft Store. You can only redeem codes for Minecoins in the Microsoft Store. What device does your child use to play Minecraft?
    I'm not entirely sure what payment options they give you in-game when trying to purchase Minecoins but if you log in to a Microsoft Account when playing Minecraft, the purchases you make in-game are saved to the account.

I suggest following the steps on the following page for an alternative to add money to your child's account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Purchased minecoins not in Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Purchased minecoins Microsoft

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  5. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  6. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  7. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  8. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  9. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  10. Minecoin purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoin purchase: I bought the tnt pack bundle so I can get a good amount of minecoins but it's not on my account and the 1.99 purchase was a success [image is my order number [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy minecraft coins with microsoft funds

2. minecoins purchase on switch not showing