purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'

Discus and support purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up' in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased Live gold subscription via web store, but both console and the xbox website still only give 'sign up to Gold' options. Have restarted console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by barefootCourier, Dec 24, 2015.

1. purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'

Purchased Live gold subscription via web store, but both console and the xbox website still only give 'sign up to Gold' options. Have restarted console but no joy so far. Any ideas?

:)

barefootCourier, Dec 24, 2015
  2. doom gog
    doom gog Guest
    Bought a month of gold. Am still a Silver member.

I purchased an Xbox Live Gold - 1 Month Membership today, and I'm being told my account is still a Silver account. The Xbox Website says I am a Gold Member, but my Xbox keeps saying I'm not. Any help available?

doom gog, Dec 24, 2015
  3. purcahsing xbox live account

i purchased an xbox live gold membership but its not showing up on my consoul. Its still saying im an xbox live free member. How do i get back online?

SparkyAlloy17, Dec 24, 2015
  4. purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'

spoke with support on chat. A variation of removing and re-adding profile along with clearing persistent data (hidden away under blue-ray settings) resolved purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up' :)

barefootCourier, Dec 26, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    That is great news. Thanks for posting the steps that resolved the issue. It will help future games. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'